Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 04.02 The Lantern Festival Event Guide

This really has a learning curve. Couldn’t decide whether to do it left or right handed and it turns out right handed is better - and I’m left handed!. Also had a problem deciphering how to move the arc, kept thinking I had to adjust for depth when it is simpler than that, just getting the arc near the next roof seems to be what’s required. Overall I like it cause it’s different from past games but I’m going a lot slower than the Christmas game.
    Tricia J
    iPad Air 2
    Town: Moo Baa Bay
    Co-op: Sunnyvale
    Level: 88
    Zoo schmoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I agree, Downton, the Christmas deliveries were much, much easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I agree too. The Christmas game was a lot easier. This one is unplayable on my tablet. Failing to reach the first roof 6 times in a row killed the game for me. That was a lot of products for zero results. First time I will not complete an event.
    Glad I'm not the only one. To me you could gauge the planks in the Christmas event, this one feels much more like a guessing game. Aim your piggy and say a little prayer, lol.

GL I haven't been able to get past the first 3 roofs since the tutorial, in my case the problem seems to be me rather than my tablet. Also some of the roofs are tiny!
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

How can anyone get so many points

How can anyone get so many points
    Last edited by dreadnought; 02-05-2019 at 12:40 AM. Reason: removed quote block

Need HELP I just cannot jump to more than 1 building....grrrr! I know I am a senior but REALLY some of you say it is easier than jumping with Christmas gifts....well I came 3rd in that game...can anyone give me pointers..HELP haven't even reached personal goal let alone begin competition. ANYTHING that can get me on track PLEASE. Thank You Woof!!!!

PekePaws - I feel your pain. This morning I couldn't get my pig to do anything. Finally, with some coop friend guidance...here's what's I do. I use my right hand (yes'm my right arm is in the way, but for whatever reason my pigs jump better this way)....
    - hold my finger down on the tip of the pig's rocket and wait for some blast to start coming out of the tail of the rocket
    - then if leave my fingertip sitting in the same spot, but move my hand around, an arc will appear...
    - then I have to see all of the ways the arc will go
    - and then decide hopefully that letting go (in a very mini slingshot movement) means I've chosen an arc direction that means my pig will land on the next building.
    Fortunately Playrix has supplied our pigs with parachutes, so there's no trauma in losing.
    Let us know how you're doing ok? Good luck and happy jumping!
    Cheers!
    Sandy aka truck taz
    Level 181
    Co-op: Merry Musketeers
    At max of in-game friends but pending works well ;-)

I am right-handed but i’m using my left so i can aim better. Once you have your finger on the rocket, if you pull down, it makes the arc higher and pulling left makes the arc stretch farther right. When it looks right, just let go.
    Solo Co-op: MaggieTs #MGRZ48

Line up the tip of the arc with the middle of the roof.

Don’t let envelopes etc distract you. They’re not always placed the best for making it across. If they’re miles high or whatever, just forget them.

It takes some judgement, but, just gotta eyeball the end of the arc and the landing zone.

IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

LOVE! Just absolutely love this mini game! I enjoy the difficulty involved, I’ve fallen loads and pretty much burned through all my tcash but I’m slowly getting better and even managed to complete a level without falling once. I’ve almost hit all my personal goals so after that happens I’ll play just for the fun of it without spending extra t cash. Wish I could give pointers but for me it’s just been trial and error( lots of error)! For me that makes it fun but for those of you feeling frustrated I hope it gets better for you.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

I have found the best way to play this game, but not sure if it is cheating or not...just wanted a second opinion.

I could get my 7 year old to play, she is a natural. Didn't need a tutorial or anything. She is trying to show me, but is getting bored as I'm such a slow learner.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    I have found the best way to play this game, but not sure if it is cheating or not...just wanted a second opinion.

I could get my 7 year old to play, she is a natural. Didn't need a tutorial or anything. She is trying to show me, but is getting bored as I'm such a slow learner.
    Pretty certain this is 100% not cheating.

My kids have “helped” me before (until I got them their own towns set up so they’d leave mine alone, lol).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.