Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 04.02 The Lantern Festival Event Guide

This one sucks can't jump on a roof to save my life!

This is the biggest waste of time. The projection is not accurate. I hate this special game. No longer playing. This is starting to bea trend, the special holiday events are worthless

Ok, I take it back, a bit of practice a few pointers from a 7 year old (such as, move your arm so you can see the roof you are aiming at ) and it's all good, halfway to my last goal and enjoying it.

We asked for new events, I guess we should expect there to be a bit of a learning curve as we get used to them.

Thanks to Playrix for giving us something new.

It took me a minute I could jump up and down for 2 days ,now I got it

It took me quite awhile to get the hang of it, but now I will jump on the bandwagon and say I enjoy this mini-game. Like everything new, practice makes perfect - okay, not perfect - but much better.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Line up the tip of the arc with the middle of the roof.

Don�t let envelopes etc distract you. They�re not always placed the best for making it across. If they�re miles high or whatever, just forget them.

It takes some judgement, but, just gotta eyeball the end of the arc and the landing zone.

Thank you, Nevada, for these helpful tips! My game play is much better for them
    Level: 98
    Town: Locksley Hood #XWY8W5 (Leader)
    Co-op: Live, Laugh, Love & Fun #VRY2YC
    Kindle Fire HD 10

Im really enjoying this challenge. Thank you creators.

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn Jones View Post
    Thank you, Nevada, for these helpful tips! My game play is much better for them
    I agree, very helpful Nevada, I have even managed to win 3rd personal goal. This may not sound like much, but believe me it's a big achievement

I find this event to be the most difficult by far since I started playing Township. Can’t get past the 3rd roof. But I will keep trying until it’s over.

Thanks, Playrix, for giving us another new game to play!! It's great to have a new challenge.
    Co-op: Dixie Chicken
    Town: Phenix
    Platform: Android