Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 04.02 The Lantern Festival Event Guide

04.02 The Lantern Festival Event Guide

Hey everyone!

The Lantern Festival has kicked off today, and we hope that you guys are having a blast!
    Here are a few tips on how to make the most of it:

• Produce rockets at Fireworks Workshop to help Piggy jump from roof to roof 🚀
    • Tap Piggy and drag your finger to adjust the height and trajectory (just like a slingshot). Release your finger to make the jump 🤸
    • Successful landings light up the lanterns that are counted towards your personal goals 🏮
    • Narrow rooftops are a bit harder to hit but they score more event points 🏆
    • Collect festive envelopes while jumping to get on top of the leaderboards 🏅
    • Use boosters to make perfect jumps and get more points. Please have in mind that their effect is time-limited 🔔
    • You receive bonus lanterns for decorating all the roofs and beating the whole level, so you can complete your personal goals faster 🎆
    • If you fall and quit the run you still get credit – both lanterns and envelopes 😻

How's the event going so far? If you have any further questions please leave them in the comments 👇📢

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 02-25-2019 at 02:00 PM.

I've apparently deleted my post doubting you...but hooray, I'm relieved you are correct and we get envelopes and lanterns even after a fall. Thanks.

Not going well at all for me. Cannot pass the first or second roof. Seriously thinking of buying the animated dragon and forget the whole event ! It would be the first time I would not complete an event.

P.S. It is now the 4th time in a row I did not reach the first roof. It reminds me the first few events adapted for phone but terrible on large screen.

Added : 2 more times I missed the first roof. 6 runs and not a single point. Finally got the message loud and clear. This is not for me! No event for me this time.
    Last edited by Graylady; 02-04-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Johnalex Zarco
    I like it, even though I am still bent out of shape by those guides and the fact that I seem to fall off every other roof

Otherwise, I have no complaints since its the first new event I've been able to be part of that hasn't been recycled every 12 days.

I thought I was hearing christmas bells again until I turned up the volume. I think it's the chirping of crickets, definitely an owl, and another surging sound that might be tide or traffic.

I am finding it easier than the Christmas delivery game, but I do miss roofs and gave into purchasing a few extra tries. Sometime back I asked for a "point-and-shoot" type game, so I guess this is an example of that style. I'll at least get to the end of my personal goals even if I don't worry about competition status! Thanks to the developers, again, for broadening the game formats!

One-Eye 57, I agree!
    I, too, find it easier than Christmas delivery game, and much more fun!
    I enjoy jumping the rooftops! I do miss roofs sometimes and yes, sometimes I do spend Tcash to finish since I don't want to lose lanterns and envelopes
    Thanks, Playrix! Cool game!
    Last edited by Hellensville; 02-04-2019 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by One-Eye 57 View Post
    I am finding it easier than the Christmas delivery game, but I do miss roofs and gave into purchasing a few extra tries. Sometime back I asked for a "point-and-shoot" type game, so I guess this is an example of that style. I'll at least get to the end of my personal goals even if I don't worry about competition status! Thanks to the developers, again, for broadening the game formats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellensville View Post
    One-Eye 57, I agree!
    I, too, find it easier than Christmas delivery game, and much more fun!
    I enjoy jumping the rooftops! I do miss roofs sometimes and yes, sometimes I do spend Tcash to finish since I don't want to lose lanterns and envelopes
    Thanks, Playrix! Cool game!
    I found the Christmas deliveries much easier and more fun. Pleased to see others are enjoying it & I am happy to sit the odd event out. Good luck in the event and hope you guys get all your personal rewards

I agree, Downton, the Christmas deliveries were much, much easier.

I agree too. The Christmas game was a lot easier. This one is unplayable on my tablet. Failing to reach the first roof 6 times in a row killed the game for me. That was a lot of products for zero results. First time I will not complete an event.