Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 04.02 The Lantern Festival Event Guide

I don't liked this zoo parkway and any changed target but New upgrade is best TOWNSHIP Game.

Lantern Event on IPad

Gosh I hope I am doing this correctly.....I just wanted to say I LOVE this event and finding it very comfortable to play on my tablet!!! My only beef is event after event I keep getting put up against major tcash players and I cannot even squeeze into 3rd place anymore! And that is with me dumping tcash into too! I just cannot afford their amount! Like that event with the surfer girl....I wanted that profile pic so badly worked my heiney off but had no chance....I have decided if this happens next event I may participate...I would like a shot at top 3....just deflating I used to get 1st or top 3 all the time...now just horrible....they r way to heavy hitters.....thank you!

Definitely a challenge. Takes patience. Probably won't get to all of the levels, like with other games. Least I got past the first level. Didn't think I would.

I love this new game even though it’s draining my resources...I’m hooked!
    Town name:Stella’s Place (UK)
    Town level:116
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Ashely

Idk what's going on with this

Um. I really enjoy this event, to me it's much better than the other new roof-top event, which I hated.
    Yes, all is about the angles, and jumping down instinctively wants one to use a flat angle. But the steep angles are far more accurate.

51438989_354942478437933_1651205906433572864_n.jpg

Pic shows only successful jumps.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 266 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 172 | Mishmash

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Line up the tip of the arc with the middle of the roof.

Don’t let envelopes etc distract you. They’re not always placed the best for making it across. If they’re miles high or whatever, just forget them.

It takes some judgement, but, just gotta eyeball the end of the arc and the landing zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I finally found how to reach the roofs. Here are how I do it.

Shoot for the first part of the roof (left) Often I am pointing at the left corner.
    Make sure the tip of the line point downward. If it is too flat, you will shoot past the roof. To make it point downward, push up to increase the curve.
    The smaller the roof, the higher the curve needed to be to make the tip pointing straight down to the little roof. This way, Piggy will "drop" on the roof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Um. I really enjoy this event, to me it's much better than the other new roof-top event, which I hated.
    Yes, all is about the angles, and jumping down instinctively wants one to use a flat angle. But the steep angles are far more accurate.

51438989_354942478437933_1651205906433572864_n.jpg

Pic shows only successful jumps.
    Thanks to you guys for sharing this 'how to' for successful jumping. I managed to get all my personal goals

ETA I wanted to put these 3 together so I can refer to them next time this event comes around
    Last edited by Downton; 02-10-2019 at 03:20 PM.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Im still trying to figure out how you get the binoculars and the envelopes.

Lantern game

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I agree too. The Christmas game was a lot easier. This one is unplayable on my tablet. Failing to reach the first roof 6 times in a row killed the game for me. That was a lot of products for zero results. First time I will not complete an event.
    I dont andestande that some folks get 4000 antelopes i am lucky.to get 450,game is hacket