Thread: When was the player in the game for the last time?

When was the player in the game for the last time?

Good day. I wish the game had the opportunity to find out when a friend had entered the game for the last time.
    This would be useful since some people quit the game, and the number of friends is limited. I would not like to have orphaned accounts in my friends list
    Last edited by Squirrie; 02-04-2019 at 09:25 AM.

This has come up several times, and many say they don’t want it because they don’t want people knowing when they were last online.

I still think it would be best if after 14 or 21 days of not logging on, their profile pic greyed our or something to show inactivity.

That way it’s still not showing every time you log on or whatever, but still allows for inactive people to be removed from friend lists.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrie View Post
    Good day. I wish the game had the opportunity to find out when a friend had entered the game for the last time.
    This would be useful since some people quit the game, and the number of friends is limited. I would not like to have orphaned accounts in my friends list
    This would be very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    This has come up several times, and many say they don’t want it because they don’t want people knowing when they were last online.

I still think it would be best if after 14 or 21 days of not logging on, their profile pic greyed our or something to show inactivity.

That way it’s still not showing every time you log on or whatever, but still allows for inactive people to be removed from friend lists.
    That, or start displaying after 14 or 21 days. If you aren't on, then what is wrong with the coop knowing you haven't been on?

In my co-op, we have a rule that says you must always display your online status. This way, we can monitor member's activity. We may not be a competitive coop, but we do want active members to keep the co-op alive.
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

At the very least, the feature optional. If the player does not want to be followed - let him uncheck it in the settings. One can by the way switch one's visibility on/off in the Co-op

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrie View Post
    At the very least, the feature optional. If the player does not want to be followed - let him uncheck it in the settings. One can by the way switch one's visibility on/off in the Co-op
    Yes they can, which is why my co-op asks members not to switch it off.
    Johnalex Zarco
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Fairly certain Squirries point was regarding the proposed “inactive” log, rather than the already-functional “online” status indicator.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Fairly certain Squirries point was regarding the proposed “inactive” log, rather than the already-functional “online” status indicator.
    I know, I was just replying to the latter section of his reply. Now that I think of it, I probably needed the coffee my Mom just gave to me because that bit of information was a bit redundant lol.
    Johnalex Zarco