Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Requests don't disappear from ! list.

Requests don't disappear from ! list.

I now have 3 people in my friendslist asking for help in zoo, while when I visit them order has been already fulfilled (some over 24 and 36 hours ago).
    Very annoying, cause you keep checking, expecting new requests.

Right now they only disappear when asker finishes the order and sends it off, I assume.

Why don't they disappear from my ! requestlist like with planes and trains?

I've only seen one zoo help so far, and I filled it, so it went away.

My planes and trains are doing it though. Again.

See a request for help, click it, get taken to their town sign because they have no helps up.

This has not long been rectified from when it was happening before, and now it's back. *sigh*.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I've only seen one zoo help so far, and I filled it, so it went away.

My planes and trains are doing it though. Again.

See a request for help, click it, get taken to their town sign because they have no helps up.

This has not long been rectified from when it was happening before, and now it's back. *sigh*.
    My trains/planes have been doing this for a good while too. Was never rectified for me. I can't tell whether the zoo orders are part of the same issue, or down to some separate intended mechanic that reflects whether the receiver tapped to thank us yet, or not.

I have had train/plane- problems for ages and still:
    in my requestlist I see a ! but when I visit the train/plane-icon in the right bottom is gone, no help needed. Then when I return to my requestlist the request indeed is gone.

With the new zoo it’s different:
    in my requestlist I see a ! and when I visit I see the zoo-icon in the right bottom, but when I press it, go to their zoo, go to the order, I see the order open, but without !
    When I go back to my requestlist the request has not disappeared, is still there.
    I have it with just some, have helped several zoo-requests myself and seen being helped. Those work okay. So therefore my guess is the ones that keep hanging are those who are not send off. Especially as I just checked again, and finally just 1 ! still hanging (but it's the one that has been for over 36 hours now (and no activity in the town itself, on the fields).

Several in my co-op, myself included, are experiencing help requests for planes/trains/zoo not disappearing from chat once they are filled. I can go to the town and it will then disappear from the chat but for others that doesn't always seem to work. Seems like it's been happening since the update. I'm on Android but others having this are on iOS so not platform specific.

Quote Originally Posted by salem-town View Post
    Several in my co-op, myself included, are experiencing help requests for planes/trains/zoo not disappearing from chat once they are filled. I can go to the town and it will then disappear from the chat but for others that doesn't always seem to work. Seems like it's been happening since the update. I'm on Android but others having this are on iOS so not platform specific.
    same problem here...

Johnalex Zarco
    I have been having this problem since late Spring/early Summer 2018. I was originally bothered by it and posted about here on the forums, but I have since gotten used to it. They usually sit there for days until they finally go away.

Same issue here. The request will stay even when I go to their town, but if I open chat, while in their town, and tap the request again then it will disappear. VERY ANNOYING

I am also having the same problem. When I come back to the game after being off for a little while, there will be a whole line of co-op members asking for help. I go through them one-by-one and find that they have all been filled except perhaps for the most recent. It is a huge waste of time and makes me feel like I should be ignoring these requests. This has only started since the zoo update FYI.

Most members of my coop are having the same problem. We thought it was the last update that caused the problem. Hopefully the next update will get rid of the problem.