Thread: Friend and coop member wrongly banned

Friend and coop member wrongly banned

Not sure what or how to help a coop member was wrongly banned for "suspicious" activity. She submitted a ticket, but has not heard anything and it has been almost a week..

Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Keri L. Blake View Post
    Not sure what or how to help a coop member was wrongly banned for "suspicious" activity. She submitted a ticket, but has not heard anything and it has been almost a week..

Ideas?
    If she hasn't done so already, she needs to reply to the first automated response she got, saying that she is still waiting for an answer, then someone from support will get in touch with her.
    Alternatively, she can send us (me, Bessville or Nevada) her ticket ID from the open conversation she as with support, and we'll direct admin's attention to her issue.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I have been wrongly banned also. Not getting any help. Have played for four years. Very upsetting.

Please let me know what you find out, if anything, and I will do the same. Tyvm.
    Township Shadow
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by capegirl View Post
    Please let me know what you find out, if anything, and I will do the same.
    Did you see dreadnought's answer? post # 2? follow that one

Thank you so very much. I will get her the info asap

What do you mean....follow that one?

I thought I was asking the original person about this.

I don't understand how this works.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    If she hasn't done so already, she needs to reply to the first automated response she got, saying that she is still waiting for an answer, then someone from support will get in touch with her.
    Alternatively, she can send us (me, Bessville or Nevada) her ticket ID from the open conversation she as with support, and we'll direct admin's attention to her issue.
    I have followed all that has been posted or emailed to me and I am having the same problem. No one is helping me. Many generic emails telling to open the game when I cannot do that.

Quote Originally Posted by capegirl View Post
    What do you mean....follow that one?
    I meant, do as dreadnought described in their post, which is #2 above.
    You replied to it here afterwards, saying you did all that has been posted etc. I believe you probably haven't sent your ticket ID to dread or one of the other Mods yet, and I suggested to do that, when you can't get through to CS (or have the impression).
    If you don't know about your ticket ID, I am sure dread can and will explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I meant, do as dreadnought described in their post, which is #2 above.
    You replied to it here afterwards, saying you did all that has been posted etc. I believe you probably haven't sent your ticket ID to dread or one of the other Mods yet, and I suggested to do that, when you can't get through to CS (or have the impression).
    If you don't know about your ticket ID, I am sure dread can and will explain it.
    I have not received an email with a ticket id. They just keep telling me to open the game, which I am locked out of.