Zoo request for help

We really need a helping hand symbol at the entrance to the zoo just like we have at plane & trains. It would make it much easier to know when your request had been filled & you can send your thank you letter with clover quicker.

You get the paw symbol button above the return home button. You get the hand over the individual requests.
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    You get the paw symbol button above the return home button. You get the hand over the individual requests.
    They were asking about a notification when someone helps you. You described helping someone else's zoo.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    They were asking about a notification when someone helps you. You described helping someone else's zoo.
    I am also referring to having a symbol in our town, possibly above the zoo orders board, not within the zoo itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger Murphy View Post
    I am also referring to having a symbol in our town, possibly above the zoo orders board, not within the zoo itself.
    Yes, I know, I said the same thing about a week or so ago. Here's the post

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Yes, I know, I said the same thing about a week or so ago. Here's the post
    Thanks. I did not see that post. Hopefully the devs will fix it.