Thread: Show level up in chat

Show level up in chat

Would be great to see when a coop member levels up. Coop can encourage and congratulate teammates on success

That’s great suggestion. I always try to keep my eye on this so we can congratulate them but... it always manages to sneak right by!
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

I agree it's a nice idea. In communicative Coops it's a reason for congratulations and all around nice stuff

(of course it will be followed by the wish to be able to send gifts... hopefully at least not again for tcash, lol)
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-03-2019 at 08:36 AM.

Don't need to send gifts but a "Great job !" goes a ways in making team strive for more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by chattery41 View Post
    Don't need to send gifts but a "Great job !" goes a ways in making team strive for more of them.
    yes, got that that you don't "need". I was just predicting that this wish would follow immediately, here and by others, once your wish was implemented. It was even here before already, by (other) Coop leaders.

I'd think your wish would even be a better idea, but I'm afraid it would/could mean storing too much data on their servers. Anyway, we'll see