Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gender switch of animal babies in Windows/Mac Zoo too?

Quote Originally Posted by L&P Star 2 View Post
    Why is it disturbing? Rather than a minor issue?

I’m struggling to see to why it matters. Surely they’re all your babies at the end of the day and you love them all regardless of gender LOL

So you get a boy instead of a girl or vice versa. Poor little thing still needs your love even though You wanted a different gender it LOL

I started to mention this programming error (because that is the ONLY thing that annoyed me!) just to get it fixed!
    And fixed it is, so the issue was serious enough for our Devs to give it the attention I have asked for.

So case closed IMO
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

Quote Originally Posted by L&P Star 2 View Post
    Why is it disturbing? Rather than a minor issue?

I’m struggling to see to why it matters. Surely they’re all your babies at the end of the day and you love them all regardless of gender LOL

So you get a boy instead of a girl or vice versa. Poor little thing still needs your love even though You wanted a different gender it LOL
    I was glad Ruud made me aware of it as otherwise it would have been disturbing to me when it happened, in the sense I would have worried there was a fault in my game. As I am sure other player's would be too.

ETA You can see a reply I gave when Ruud first brought it up here, I made a joke of it but when anything doesn't work as it's supposed to it concerns me
    Last edited by Downton; 03-30-2019 at 12:16 PM.