Thread: Unexpected game reset

Unexpected game reset

My game has lost all its data. Gutted cos over 700 levels. Has anyone else had this and can it be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mogzilla View Post
    My game has lost all its data. Gutted cos over 700 levels. Has anyone else had this and can it be fixed?
    Hi,

Can you give more details on what exactly happened? Did you re-install the game? Switched devices? Do you have your game connected to facebook?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

Can you give more details on what exactly happened? Did you re-install the game? Switched devices? Do you have your game connected to facebook?
    No not reinstalled it at all and yes it's connected to Facebook. I just switched it on one day and it went straight to the original credits and started at level one again. Haven't tried to reinstall it since either.

Ah the game FINALLY found the old game save so the problem puzzled its self out. Hurrah! Thank you anyway

Unexpected game reset

This happened to me too! I am in a competition with my friends on who can get to the highest level and I was on 140 AND IT RESTARTED OUT OF NO WHERE!!! Please help me. I can’t lose all my progress. Please help me

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Ferraro View Post
    This happened to me too! I am in a competition with my friends on who can get to the highest level and I was on 140 AND IT RESTARTED OUT OF NO WHERE!!! Please help me. I can’t lose all my progress. Please help me
    Hi,

You will have to report this directly from your game, see here a guide on how to do it. Make sure to respond to the first automatic message you receive, and give them as many details about what happened before you lost the progress.
    Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES