Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decoration ideas

Decoration ideas

Can we maybe add beach decor. Like kids building castles, dogs playing etc. Since people don't walk on the beach i figured it would be nice to make it look like there are some signs of life on it. Thank you for your consideration!

I love this idea! Without townspeople walking on the beach, it looks kind of sad, just some "fat guy" (tm) in a beach chair Kids digging holes or building castles would be great.

PS, loved the lady in the palm tree swing, need more beach-y things

TRANSPARENT FLOOR!!!

Come on Playrix... a milky floor we could lay that goes invisible out of edit mode that we could lay over sand/grass/mud/snow would be fantastic.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Perhaps a beach season reboot? Or maybe a “The Four Seasons” regatta with 1 deco from each season (spring, summer, autumn (or “fall” for you confusing Americans) and winter) and a town sign with all 4 seasons? I dunno, just an idea of mine
    Last edited by JammyJamFam; 02-02-2019 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Meant to say “regatta” not “reboot”

I’m sorry in advance.

I love America.
    I think most of y’all know Mr N is American.

But this does make me laugh every time.

8DA3B516-28BD-470A-A906-FA1D7DC5E7E9.jpg
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

I live in New England where the 4 seasons are "Almost Winter", "Winter", "Still Winter" and "Potholes"

Ah yes, California is foggy, smoggy and potholes are year round.

Quote Originally Posted by nlatham.0114@gmail.com View Post
    Can we maybe add beach decor. Like kids building castles, dogs playing etc. Since people don't walk on the beach i figured it would be nice to make it look like there are some signs of life on it. Thank you for your consideration!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    TRANSPARENT FLOOR!!!

Come on Playrix... a milky floor we could lay that goes invisible out of edit mode that we could lay over sand/grass/mud/snow would be fantastic.
    Transparent floor on all our buildings so our choice of landscape or paving shows through (making everything able to blend together nicely, unlike now) and a similar transparent paving option so our Townies would walk on whatever landscape we had underneath.

But also, more cute little beach decos as well. Pleaseandthankyou Playrix.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Ah yes, California is foggy, smoggy and potholes are year round.
    Here in Ireland it’s either -5 degrees or 30 degrees, with rain in either one

I'd love to have the option of purchasing some of the decorations seen on unpurchased land (ponds, bigger trees,etc.) Doesn't seem that it would be difficult to allow considering the items are already designed.