Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 01.02 The Newest Update is OUT!

Would be nice.
    Level: 94
    Town: Locksley Hood #XWY8W5 (Leader)
    Co-op: Live, Laugh, Love & Fun #VRY2YC
    Kindle Fire HD 10

Hi everyone!

We're really sorry that the Amazon update is not out yet, however it should be live shortly. Thank you guys for your patience.

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn Jones View Post
    It told me I had an older version and told me to download it again.
    Hey, Robyn Jones!

Thanks a lot for submitting a ticket, our CS team informed that they have received it. Is it possible that you also use an iOS device to play the game? If so and if you have already updated the game on it, you'll be able to continue playing on your Kindle once the new version is rolled out in Amazon store, which we expect to happen very soon.

If that's not the case kindly contact me in a private message, I will pass the info on to the CS team.

Regards,
    Anna

Thanks Anna, I sound like a broken record, but the festival lantern event is due to start in hours and I wont be able to play it or delete or take tasks if Amazon doesnt release their update. Late as usual and I only hope Kindle players get some compensation. It seems like Amazon doesnt care for this game as their review page is full of complaints from the last late update, which have been ignored. This obviously spoils gameplay for Kindle users. Hope to get it sometime but in the meantime, its back and forth to appstore.

Just curious - I wonder why Playrix doesn't start with the Amazon Fire update first then go live with the others when Amazon goes through - then everyone starts about the same time.

Or maybe do the update a full week before an event, instead of 2-3 days, since they know Amzon needs several days to vet each release.

I'm sure there is a way Playrix could avoid this continuous stress on kindle users if they wanted to.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Hi guys,

I'm happy to inform you that the update is live for our Amazon players as well! Happy gaming

Best,
    Anna

Thanx so much Anna for everything!!! I'm cool and back in! Yea!
    Level: 94
    Town: Locksley Hood #XWY8W5 (Leader)
    Co-op: Live, Laugh, Love & Fun #VRY2YC
    Kindle Fire HD 10

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm happy to inform you that the update is live for our Amazon players as well! Happy gaming

Best,
    Anna
    Yay! Thanks Anna
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 137/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Thanks, Anna! Nothing like cutting it down to the wire! Can't Playrix somehow do updates during boring weeks?
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 168
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire