Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 01.02 The Newest Update is OUT!

Android. Yes, it is a brand new device (thanks to my hubby and Christmas) with all the bells and whistles.

Thank you for the links! I read through a number of them which only reassured me that the problem should be resolved soon. Playrix does have some of the best support that I've had to use. It's just frustrating, and worrisome, when you can't access through the game. I will post these links on our Facebook group page for my teammates. Thanks again!!!

Love some of the changes !

The new chat button is great ! Especially for those of us with fat fingers. Also like the new open-air animal enclosures. Nice changes !

Thank you. I've done so, tho it does not have Kindle in the platform choices, so I just chose Android Do you have any idea how long this may be? I don't want to miss the New event...
    Level: 98
    Town: Locksley Hood #XWY8W5 (Leader)
    Co-op: Live, Laugh, Love & Fun #VRY2YC
    Kindle Fire HD 10

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn Jones View Post
    Thank you. I've done so, tho it does not have Kindle in the platform choices, so I just chose Android Do you have any idea how long this may be? I don't want to miss the New event...
    Sorry, i don't have any information about when the update will be available for Kindle users, i can just hope it will be soon!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I think as long as you stated that you use a Kindle in your message, that shouldn't be a problem. As for how long it will take, customer service is notoriously slow, so I'm not really optimistic for you that they will solve your issue before the event, but who knows...fingers crossed for you. The important thing is always to reply to any message they send to you, even if it's an automated one. Never just ignore it because they seem to assume you don't need help any more.

Good luck.

Thanks so much JJay. I appreciate your replying with that info!!! What do you suppose might happen if I tried to use my phone? It's a Samsung/Android. The only problem in using it is it's only got 8 gigs of memory... I'd probably have to remove some stuff.
    Level: 98
    Town: Locksley Hood #XWY8W5 (Leader)
    Co-op: Live, Laugh, Love & Fun #VRY2YC
    Kindle Fire HD 10

Thanks so much JJay. I appreciate your replying with that info!!! What do you suppose might happen if I tried to use my phone? It's a Samsung/Android. The only problem in using it is it's only got 8 gigs of memory... I'd probably have to remove some stuff.
    Sorry Robyn, unfortunately I'm technically challenged! For my generation calculators were cutting-edge So I can't answer that. There are lots of people on here who know about stuff like this though, so hopefully someone else can answer you. Hope you manage to get everything solved

Where did the HD graphics go?

Hi! I'm new here in the forum, been playing for three years now. I have collected a list with many things I wanted to come to the forum with, make a proper introduction... but after the latest update, I had to rush here. Did some kind of error happen or is it to reduce data usage? If so, may I have an Android button to turn the high-quality graphics back on, please?

I got hooked up in this game because I love miniatures, I used to just stare at them for hours when I was a child and the ones in this game are awesomely cute, that's why I love it. Also played dozens of time management games, none stuck but this one. But today I entered my lovely town and a pixel virus took over it! Everything is pixeled around the edges, even a little blurry! So much, that the town sigh isn't readable from afar! I couldn't stand it, I had to shut it down. I reinstalled it hoping my morning coffee hadn't wakened me up enough but there it was again... That's why I had to run here and leave proper introductions for later (congratulating for the zoo remake I'm so happy about, for example).

Just look at the lines of the greenhouse! The marmalade you could see read labels before, the round lines of the pear bar, the clarity of the market decor, the crops, the general definition of the image! Everything has lost its smoothness and has this blurry edgy look now...

Pre-update: https://photos.app.goo.gl/YgmHY4TorkAAzu9W6
    Post-update: https://photos.app.goo.gl/aWTkmpqa6yhWRVRv8
    Post-update town sing from afar clipping: https://photos.app.goo.gl/bUPCFqY8PRHSo6yx8

Pre-update town soothed me, it relaxed me just to stare at it. This one makes me terribly nervous, I can't stand it. Please help. May I have my old city back, please? Huge please and huge thank you if you fix this. I've been hoping all year for lantern's event so I can plant that enormous tree. I'm worried sick I'd stay away from it...

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzz View Post
    Hi! I'm new here in the forum, been playing for three years now. I have collected a list with many things I wanted to come to the forum with, make a proper introduction... but after the latest update, I had to rush here. Did some kind of error happen or is it to reduce data usage? If so, may I have an Android button to turn the high-quality graphics back on, please?

I got hooked up in this game because I love miniatures, I used to just stare at them for hours when I was a child and the ones in this game are awesomely cute, that's why I love it. Also played dozens of time management games, none stuck but this one. But today I entered my lovely town and a pixel virus took over it! Everything is pixeled around the edges, even a little blurry! So much, that the town sigh isn't readable from afar! I couldn't stand it, I had to shut it down. I reinstalled it hoping my morning coffee hadn't wakened me up enough but there it was again... That's why I had to run here and leave proper introductions for later (congratulating for the zoo remake I'm so happy about, for example).

Just look at the lines of the greenhouse! The marmalade you could see read labels before, the round lines of the pear bar, the clarity of the market decor, the crops, the general definition of the image! Everything has lost its smoothness and has this blurry edgy look now...

Pre-update: https://photos.app.goo.gl/YgmHY4TorkAAzu9W6
    Post-update: https://photos.app.goo.gl/aWTkmpqa6yhWRVRv8
    Post-update town sing from afar clipping: https://photos.app.goo.gl/bUPCFqY8PRHSo6yx8

Pre-update town soothed me, it relaxed me just to stare at it. This one makes me terribly nervous, I can't stand it. Please help. May I have my old city back, please? Huge please and huge thank you if you fix this. I've been hoping all year for lantern's event so I can plant that enormous tree. I'm worried sick I'd stay away from it...
    Hi,

I just checked both my games (both android, phone and tablet, both updated), and the quality of the graphics is still very good. No blurriness, sharp edges, can easily read sign even when zoomed out. So i don't think it's the update, have you checked that your device meets the minimum system requirements? Two months ago they were these:
    - 1GB of RAM.
    - iOS 9.0, Android OS 4.0.3 and later.
    - 500 MB of free space.
    - stable internet connection.
    Keep in mind that with each update, when new content is added, these might change. If your device is not the problem, you should contact support directly from within your game, and they'll help you figure out what's the cause of this.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Wish updates for all platforms came out at same time.