Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 01.02 The Newest Update is OUT!

01.02 The Newest Update is OUT!

Hey, Townshippers!

The newest update of the game is already available to all our iOS and Android players!

Cozy lanterns are lighting up the sky — ready to celebrate? 🎉✨
    The thrilling Event, Festive Factory, and redesigned farms await!

Are you as excited as we are? 👇📢

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 02-06-2019 at 05:53 PM.

Thanks for the update! I love the new animations added to old decorations, especially the giant aquarium and lion bouncy castle. The attention to detail in the animations in this game - the pigs wiggling their noses, the cat trying to catch the yoyo - are what make me love playing it so much.
    🙈 Town: Philippolis 🙈
    🌴 Level: 75 🌴
    🙉 Zoo Animals: 120 🙉
    🏞 Co-op: Helpful/Regatta (#hem99d) 🏞
    🙊 Platform: Android 🙊

Excellent update Anna. Like flip flop above, I am thrilled with the animations made to older decos. I really like the new farm housing for our animals, too - less dark and dreary.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Keeping my fingers crossed for Amazon Update. A little nervous here.

Help Anna! I'm in a panic! I can't get into my game. I uninstalled, turned off my device, started it again and reinstalled it. It brought up the opening page, still with the winter sceane. It told me I had an older version and told me to download it again. I tried and it kicked me out. Now I can't even get back to that screen again!

I have a Kindle. I'm on level 83. My town code is #XWY8W5. I'm the leader of my co-op and that code is #VRY2YC.

Please can you help me??

Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn Jones View Post
    Help Anna! I'm in a panic! I can't get into my game. I uninstalled, turned off my device, started it again and reinstalled it. It brought up the opening page, still with the winter sceane. It told me I had an older version and told me to download it again. I tried and it kicked me out. Now I can't even get back to that screen again!

I have a Kindle. I'm on level 83. My town code is #XWY8W5. I'm the leader of my co-op and that code is #VRY2YC.

Please can you help me??

Thanx ������
    Hi there,

Could you please send a report using this online form, and explain in more detail what is happening when you try to open the game? If you can, it would be very helpful if you attach some screenshots as well.
    Thanks!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn Jones View Post
    Keeping my fingers crossed for Amazon Update. A little nervous here.
    Yeah, I expected before now....
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Here too! I'm having a number of issues since I updated last night. I can still get into my game, but the zoo is "still downloading graphics" and seems to be stuck at 72%. My ships were working (after the update) and now, I get a message that it now is "downloading in-game elements." My new in-game chat window no longer wants to open. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the app and restarted my device, but everything is right back where it left off, with the same massages. Please help!

Also it just sits there with a blank screen when I try to contact support... nothing on the page loads.
    Last edited by Giant Llama Fuzz; 02-02-2019 at 09:09 PM.

When will the Mac update be available?

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Llama Fuzz View Post
    Here too! I'm having a number of issues since I updated last night. I can still get into my game, but the zoo is "still downloading graphics" and seems to be stuck at 72%. My ships were working (after the update) and now, I get a message that it now is "downloading in-game elements." My new in-game chat window no longer wants to open. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the app and restarted my device, but everything is right back where it left off, with the same massages. Please help!

Also it just sits there with a blank screen when I try to contact support... nothing on the page loads.
    What platform are you on Llama? And have you checked to make sure your device definitely meets the minimum system requirements?

If it doesn't resolve itself, or you don't get some advice here that solves your problem, then you'll have to get in touch with Support externally. You can use this form to do so.

There's a link to another conversation about it here, too, in case it's of any use.