Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: 01.02 The Newest Update is OUT!

  1. #31
    Hi, I downloaded Township from the Microsoft app store for my p.c. and I have not gotten the update yet. Do you know when it will be updated?

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeLyn56 View Post
    Hi, I downloaded Township from the Microsoft app store for my p.c. and I have not gotten the update yet. Do you know when it will be updated?
    Hi,

    This update is for Android, iOS and Kindle platforms. The Windows version is separate, and receives its updates on a different schedule.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  3. #33
    Really hate reading about all the new update features and we with the Macintosh version wait and wait for our update. When will the Mac update be out?

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    Really hate reading about all the new update features and we with the Macintosh version wait and wait for our update. When will the Mac update be out?
    I'm sorry, but we don't know when new updates are scheduled to be released for any platforms. Usually there's an announcement few days before, with some sneak peeks into what the new content will be.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  5. #35
    Now I can't help other players because they have a different version than I do (A Mac player.) really frustrating!!

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    Now I can't help other players because they have a different version than I do (A Mac player.) really frustrating!!
    As it happened with all other platforms, the update doesn't come out instantly for all players. It rolls out in stages, and it can take up to a day for all players to receive and install the update. My devices, both android, got the update ~12h apart.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •