Thread: Grab the gold decoration

Grab the gold decoration

Hi,
    Just one short question. I could not find the answer in the forum.
    I just want to get the gold dekoration, the aquarium. My coop is silverleague and I know a goldcoop where I can change to. But I just want to grab the deco on monday and want to go immediately back to my old coop. Is this possible or is there a blocking for some time? Can I take part at the next regatta week?

Quote Originally Posted by NixNix View Post
    Hi,
    Just one short question. I could not find the answer in the forum.
    I just want to get the gold dekoration, the aquarium. My coop is silverleague and I know a goldcoop where I can change to. But I just want to grab the deco on monday and want to go immediately back to my old coop. Is this possible or is there a blocking for some time? Can I take part at the next regatta week?
    Hi,

Yes, you can do that without any issues, if you leave your current co-op on Monday, after the results of this week's race are in.
    When you leave your co-op the first time, there will be no time penalty, you can go directly to the Gold League co-op and get the decoration you want. When leaving a co-op for the second time in the same day, there will be a 5 minutes time penalty, after which you can rejoin your co-op.

Participation in the next regatta will not be affected by this, so no need to worry about that.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thank you for your very quick answer dreadnought!
    So I will get the aquarium....

...but if your Coop partner is present and invites you back, it will go even faster, also the 2nd time.

Thanks DD. Good to know...

(and you don't need to request - very funny when everyone is offline)
    My pleasure