Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey everyone!

Just a friendly reminder: the Lantern Festival event starts on Monday, Feb 4th, not this Saturday. I'll keep you posted on the update's release for all platforms. Say tuned

Best,
    Anna
    Thanks, Anna!! Appreciate the quick response

Updated chat icon as well!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    You're not imagining it, they definitely look different. They're fatter now, so they can poop more bacon i assume.
    They... they poop the bacon? Please tell me they don't really poop the bacon. Though the alternative is just as grim tbf.

And again Android and Kindle Players have to wait. Again! The motto from Players seems to bee "The best thing come to those who wait, and wait, and wait, and......................
    Last edited by aadjepiraatje; 01-31-2019 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by aadjepiraatje View Post
    And again Android and Kindle Players have to wait. Again! The motto from Players seems to bee "The best thing come to those who wait, and wait, and wait, and......................
    This seems to be a small update, compared to last one. I am still able to visit my iOS friends that have updated! So let's hope, Android later today or tomorrow and KINDLE on Saturday. All in time for event on Monday!

HAPPY NEWS!!! The Zoo order timer has been changed/corrected! The 3 hours between orders is now a "fixed" 3 hours regardless of when you exit or return to your game. I tested it this morning after installing the update. Playrix developers listened to us!

Plus -- it could be my imagination -- the new orders appear to ask for more reasonable quantities and the "reward" seems to be a bit better, even if not equal to the old shops. Example: 1st new order: 2x peach yogurt, 2x pancakes = 218xp + 435 coins (474 coins if sold from barn).

Also -- maybe I missed it before -- there are clearly two spaces, not connected, for future expansion in the Zoo (going straight up from the entrance). 3x3 grid sections filled with trees and rocks; no long grass yet that marks undeveloped space.

Trying to be hopeful that the Zoo will become attractive again! If only completed Zoos could still receive cards for future animals, though my box this morning gave me 2x Platinum Ingots!

Those little pigs are just too cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    They... they poop the bacon? Please tell me they don't really poop the bacon. Though the alternative is just as grim tbf.
    Bess, in the US, bacon comes from the belly area (wrinkly bacon?) as opposed to "back bacon". I believe that Township pigs use an advanced form of liposuction (porkosuction?) to remove the excess belly bacon resulting in more content pigs, hence the angelic look upon their faces. Hope that helps
    Last edited by cdosr; 02-01-2019 at 02:02 AM. Reason: I have since found out that in the UK it's called "Stripey Bacon" rather than "Wrinkly Bacon". Good to know. :)

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Bess, in the US, bacon comes from the belly area (wrinkly bacon?) as opposed to "back bacon". I believe that Township pigs use an advanced form of liposuction (porkosuction?) to remove the excess belly bacon resulting in more content pigs, hence the angelic look upon their faces. Hope that helps
    Oh yeah, that's tonnes better, thanks Charlie! I was worried someone might peek in the new windows and see something awful happening to the rear/rears. I'm ok with a bit of therapeutic Porkosuction. Whew!

And all the snow gone, just like the horrid xmas decorations.
    How green is my valley.