Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: February 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

I received the update on my old Kindle HDX, but not on my Samsung tablet through the Kindle app store. I'm hoping the two will eventually sync up.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJan View Post
    I noticed the plane change, too. Nice change.

As far as zoo orders, they have not got better for me. If anything, getting worse! I have had 3 orders today asking for 6 rubber (from the factory, not the plant). That's ridiculous!

Anyone else still noticing the outrageous orders? Yesterday one order wanted 6 yogurts ... another one 6 strawberry jam.
    I agree, nothing improved. What fun about 7 cheese, 5 plastic, 9 pinetrees, 4 candy cane, 6 cheeseburgers, 6 towel or 6 yogurt?
    (And knowing that selling these items from your barn will give you more coins then those orders makes it even worse)

I will fill zoo orders for a quick overnight regatta task if necessary, but besides that: not.

This change has also had a lot of cute animations! Love them ... especially the factory animations. With one exception ... the Chinese Restaurant. In the past it's always pretty much look like a restaurant and not a factory. Now it looks more like the factories.
    This restaurant?
    BB21743B-21B2-4545-8341-146564EC10AE.jpg

To me it hasn’t changed; it always looked that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Birdy View Post
    I received the update on my old Kindle HDX, but not on my Samsung tablet through the Kindle app store. I'm hoping the two will eventually sync up.
    I also play on a Samsung tablet through the Amazon App Store and mine wasn't showing an update either. When I tried to get into the game though it wouldn't let me in and told me an update was needed. I uninstalled the game, restarted my tablet and reinstalled the game and got the update that way

Quote Originally Posted by Marmicjan View Post
    This restaurant?
    BB21743B-21B2-4545-8341-146564EC10AE.jpg

To me it hasn’t changed; it always looked that way.
    Well, it must be me, then! LOL ... would have sworn that the "factory moving parts" weren't on the Chinese Restaurant. Maybe the animation just brought it to my attention. Thanks for the reply. I know the Italian Restaurant doesn't have the factory parts (I have it by my winery) and the Mexican Restaurant has tables, etc., and no factory features. Too bad there aren't any decorations to place it in its own area.

Anyway, thanks for bring this to my attention. Must have been after wine o'clock when I noticed it.

Well, it must be me, then! LOL ... would have sworn that the "factory moving parts" weren't on the Chinese Restaurant. Maybe the animation just brought it to my attention. Thanks for the reply. I know the Italian Restaurant doesn't have the factory parts (I have it by my winery) and the Mexican Restaurant has tables, etc., and no factory features. Too bad there aren't any decorations to place it in its own area.

Anyway, thanks for bring this to my attention. Must have been after wine o'clock when I noticed it.
    I hope that in some future update they change this and the Fast Food "Restaurant" to be more of restaurants than factories. The other restaurants have tables and patrons but the Asian and Fast Food "Restaurants" do not. Also, when there are goods on the shelf at the Italian Restaurant they hide some of the patrons from view. I wonder why these issues aren't found during beta testing.
    Last edited by 52Janice; 02-04-2019 at 05:30 PM.
    Co-op: Dixie Chicken
    Town: Phenix
    Platform: Android

Mine went into update this morning after getting the screen all day yesterday telling me I'm banned from the game with no explanation why. The update went through its process and when it was done asked if I wanted to open the game. I hit open button and the screen saying I am banned appears again.
    Four years of playing the game and working on it to move up in levels and build my township. This is troubling and a mystery.
    I message Playrix as the screen that comes up is from the game not Amazon and receive an email that tells me to open the game and send a request from there. My email explained that the game isn't letting me in and I sent a screenshot of the message that is keeping me from getting in.
    Would appreciate people who answered the email to read them before responding with instructions that are useless. This message is claiming that my information/game will be deleted in 30 days. Clock is ticking. I could use help on getting the game restored.
    Township Shadow
    Mary