Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2019 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle]

Hellensville...the event starts around 7pm Sydney time tomorrow night so I think it should start around 5-ish pm for you so I’m hoping that gives it the day to come to your store. Fingers crossed for everyone who is waiting

Well I hope that if we Kindle people don't get the update tomorrow they pair is all together and give us an extra day or whatever on the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellensville View Post
    That has happened before, right?
    Yes!! It was awful...I try not to remember that. They ran a shortened version of event for us....

Quote Originally Posted by Zena View Post
    Hellensville...the event starts around 7pm Sydney time tomorrow night so I think it should start around 5-ish pm for you so I’m hoping that gives it the day to come to your store. Fingers crossed for everyone who is waiting
    Thanks, Zena!
    Fingers crossed

P.S. Actually, 7pm Sydney time is 9pm our time, we are 2 hours ahead
    Last edited by Hellensville; 02-03-2019 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Yes!! It was awful...I try not to remember that. They ran a shortened version of event for us....
    Well, we'll see what happens this time

Hellensville ..duh me lol ...I was born there, I had senior moment happening and got around the wrong way. lol!

Well, I'm back to residing in the Amazon AppStore, refreshing it every 5 mins. As Einstein so cleverly put it, the definition of insanity is "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" ho hum

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that kindle still has no update.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised that kindle still has no update.
    Or not surprised that Playrix hasn't responded here...

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Walsh View Post
    Well, I'm back to residing in the Amazon AppStore, refreshing it every 5 mins. As Einstein so cleverly put it, the definition of insanity is "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" ho hum
    lol @ residing

just to mention it as reminder (for when you are in later, and think you have to catch up): The dealer sells all the stuff right away, which the new Festive Factory produces, when your lvl is high enough to build it. Mine is still being built, and I thought at first, he's offering event stuff already, lol, but remembered then the Lei being mentioned here (thanks as always to the IOS folks! ).

Crossing fingers for you (and the Amazon checks)!