Some positive Perspective

Instead of criticizing and longing for the old zoo, I will go over some positive aspects of current play

1. Plane tasks are so much easier now! Because we don't need gems anymore for animals, one can just send off the planes without needing to fill it! This makes the game so much easier and pleasant.

2. The regatta is so much easier too now. Because planes are not so needed anymore, and no more of those pesky zoo tasks that were only useful if one invested so much time and energy in getting 56+ baskests, we simply decided to not bother doing tasks, at all! The pressure was getting to us anyway, so now the game is so much more pleasant, and we are trying to get back to Wood.

3. The animals now make one's life so much more aesthetically pleasing. I love the new animations, and those cards are so pretty. Luckily, the animals now serve no purpase at all, so it's much more fun and pleasant to collect them without needing to worry about which ones to get, how many gems each cost, or how many you need to be able to upgrade those old silly shops.

Also, we don't need to worry at all about which animal we might prefer to collect first - randomness is great! I, for example, decided early on to collect all the snow enclosures, and man, did it take a lot of work getting to all those high levels needed. I now feel so silly that I alreay built my Snowy Owl. Imagine that I could have just collected some cards!

Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate the devs and executives, for making the game so much calmer and pleasant, with no more silly choices, and no planning needed.
    Last edited by Elyone; 01-31-2019 at 11:25 AM.

Uhm... The only posts that will be deleted are ones that are quote-only, duplicate, or break forum rules.

Please don’t suggest posts are deleted simply for being critical.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Can also be that players choose to delete their own posts, for whatever reasons.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

My assumption is the posts you seem to be missing, Elyone, have been merged into the bigger collection threads, to make sure Playrix has only one place (thread) to look for their feedback and to make sure they see all the not-so-positive feedback on the zoo.
    IMO, we have to thank our Mods for this, and also for not editing your post.

So I would suggest to edit your intro text - as it is (not true), it totally distracts from the rest of your post, which is actually quite hilarious and worth reading I esp. liked "we are trying to get back to Wood" - lol.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    My assumption is the posts you seem to be missing, Elyone, have been merged into the bigger collection threads, to make sure Playrix has only one place (thread) to look for their feedback and to make sure they see all the not-so-positive feedback on the zoo.
    Yep. That'll be it. We don't censor opinions we disagree with - I personally have too much fun replying to them, lol. That's not our job anyway. But keeping stuff where it makes sense and, ideally, gets seen is.

Yeah, in wood there aren‘t so many tasks and you don‘t have to spend so many tokens on decorations because most of them are not available.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Yeah, in wood there aren‘t so many tasks and you don‘t have to spend so many tokens on decorations because most of them are not available.
    True! Another advantage!

(It has gotten so crazy to stay in Golden, and even Silver has gotten very competitive, it's just not fun for us. If almost all players don't get all high point tasks, you fall. We have over 30 top-3 Golden finishes, but mostly from when before they changed the system. But that's a different story...)