Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I contact a real person

How do I contact a real person

Tired of a week of getting auto generic response. How do I speak with a human?

By replying to the automated response you get.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Yes then get another automated response

I would love to know the answer to this. I keep getting an automated response listed below:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our Support Team. Unfortunately, to solve your issue, we need some technical information about your game and device. Please submit a new request directly from the game:
    1. Open the game.
    2. Go to Settings -> Help and Support.
    3. Choose any section and open any article there.
    4. Tap Contact Us at the top right corner.
    5. Choose the relevant category, briefly describe your issue and tap Send.

If you can't open the game for any reason, kindly try the following:
    1. Follow the instructions in this article: http://bit.ly/2z8421P
    2. Let us know the results by replying to this message. Please make sure to mention your device model and the OS version.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 02-01-2019 at 11:04 AM.

That’s not an automated response... Unless they’re naming robots now, which I doubt...

Answer the questions, and see where you go from there.

They have specific info they need to know how to help you best. This may mean you start off with a somewhat canned response, but it’s from a real person trying to help you.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 02-01-2019 at 11:05 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaite View Post
    Yes then get another automated response
    Quote Originally Posted by Regina Strickland-West View Post
    I would love to know the answer to this. I keep getting an automated response listed below:
    As long as you receive replies in the conversations you started, it means that your conversation is still open, and a real person is trying to get in touch with you. But the most important thing to do is to actually try and do ALL the steps that they recommend, and only after that, reply and let them know if it worked or not. In case it didn't work, tell them, and wait for further instructions.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I have done exactly that, still doesn't work and same follow up answers to every issue seems a bit robotic to me. However this morning the response was to no longer reply to that email but rather report again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaite View Post
    I have done exactly that, still doesn't work and same follow up answers to every issue seems a bit robotic to me. However this morning the response was to no longer reply to that email but rather report again.
    I think they just sound canned because they're standard translations to English. Having to start over is frustrating, though. I feel you.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

I have sent requests for help (can't connect to Facebook) from within the game about 7 times. Haven't even gotten the automated response. First request send March 11th!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbhof View Post
    I have sent requests for help (can't connect to Facebook) from within the game about 7 times. Haven't even gotten the automated response.
    Not ever? That sounds as if something went wrong, i.e. your report didn't reach Playrix.
    Could you pls check the procedure description, via the link in our Mods' signatures above, and then tell us where it went differently?
    like, You found the form in the game, did send via the Help pages, and then nothing? did you then reply to your original msg or did you send 7 separate ones? (didn't know that was possible)

Note there are different links for the different OS.