Thread: Gardenscapes doesn't support emulators anymore?

Gardenscapes doesn't support emulators anymore?

I always play Gardenscapes with bluestacks emulator...

After update from Play Store the game is crashing/force closed while download resource 1/1 on 15% or 50%
    I don't know that Playrix rejects all emulators or some bugs there
    I try everything, uninstall, clear cache, clear data, copying obb/data file...
    I also try with another emulators, Nox, KoPlayer, and LDPlayer, still crashing...

Bluestacks 4
    Newest Gardenscapes

Hi,

While it's not against the rules to use an emulator to play the game, Playrix doesn't offer support in case anything goes wrong while using one.

That being said, is this happening with any other games? or just Gardesnscapes?
    I just tried to load Gardenscapes on BlueStacks 3, and worked for me.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Only Gardenscapes,,, I try homescapes not crashing...

I'll try with Bluestacks 3

Thank you... BlueStacks 3 working for me... first try still force close, I try again and work...

Thankyou so much...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiritocchi View Post
    I always play Gardenscapes with bluestacks emulator...

After update from Play Store the game is crashing/force closed while download resource 1/1 on 15% or 50%
    I don't know that Playrix rejects all emulators or some bugs there
    I try everything, uninstall, clear cache, clear data, copying obb/data file...
    I also try with another emulators, Nox, KoPlayer, and LDPlayer, still crashing...

Bluestacks 4
    Newest Gardenscapes
    I am playing it with Nox Emulator and the game is smooth. You can try if you are facing any issues now.