Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regatta no longer fun, too low many tasks

Regatta no longer fun, too low many tasks

I'm about ready to quit game altogether. We are in Gold league, but get way too many low tasks. We spend more time dumping than doing actual tasks. Not worth doing regatta anymore! What is the reason we receive so many low tasks??

Mesa az
    I have played in all league's if that's all your getting just play them get them over with fast easy points add up I guess

Unfortunately it's the same for everyone, we have a lot of low point tasks too. If you want to stay in the higher leagues you just can't do tasks under 100 points so you have to dump. We dump anything under 130 and still got demoted to silver last time out.

Not sure there is a solution because if everyone only got 135pt tasks it would just be down to speed and people would think other co-ops were getting easier 135pt tasks than they were.

I need someone to please explain how a team of 4 can complete 6 tasks each at 135 points each on the first day of the regatta in less than 12 hours ??!!! Isn’t this called cheating ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra Cole-Smith View Post
    I need someone to please explain how a team of 4 can complete 6 tasks each at 135 points each on the first day of the regatta in less than 12 hours ??!!! Isn’t this called cheating ?
    No, it isn't.

Just because a team is well prepared and coordinated, which is a must for a speed-racing team, does not mean that they are cheating. Finishing that fast is easily attainable for some players, especially when the seasonal tasks include tasks that can be completed really really fast.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Mesa az
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    No, it isn't.

Just because a team is well prepared and coordinated, which is a must for a speed-racing team, does not mean that they are cheating. Finishing that fast is easily attainable for some players, especially when the seasonal tasks include tasks that can be completed really really fast.
    Agree when I am about ready to do tasks I prepare ahead of time. Good strategy, they can also be using trucks also. I seen in other games I have played were good players got into trouble for something they were accused of that was false.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa az View Post
    I seen in other games I have played were good players got into trouble for something they were accused of that was false.
    That happened here already also, alas.

Somewhere here were a lot of hints from players about how to prepare for the regatta. The general possibilities. I don't think it was in the "Best tips for new players"-thread, but don't remember where. Maybe a search for something with 'strategy' would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa Sousa Andrews View Post
    I'm about ready to quit game altogether. We are in Gold league, but get way too many low tasks. We spend more time dumping than doing actual tasks. Not worth doing regatta anymore! What is the reason we receive so many low tasks??
    Your not only one ready to quit! And it’s not just the low tasks that are a pain! Its not just the slowxtasks that are. A bore.....It’s also that the fast tasks are so repetitive it’s ridiculous! Like the coin task last race. They just drove that right into the ground. Coin task after coin task and then You would get a trio task, with...yah, more coins AND you have to grow crops and make something from your factory on top of giving same amount of coins. It’s was ridiculous. This race it’s mining, task after task of mining until your ready to close the game and quit. We saw one feed bag and one copter task so far the whole race. There is no variety of tasks offered......is this supposed to be challenging?

its not challenging.....if that’s what they are going for. It is just....boring! It’s frustrating. As if speed racers aren’t enough to kill the joy, and the cost isn’t enough to drive you away, now you have the repetitive tasks to Make it boring on top of every other issue? Why do I keep coming back? Well, so far it has been hope, each time, that this race will be different. That the devs have heard the complaints and done something, but so far, it just continues to get worse not better.

Funny, that ... we also had many mining tasks, but overall more shipping tasks, and at one time 4 heli tasks at 132 pts at once ...

sorry but its cheating..you cant know what task are coming up..we had a team do 18000

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    No, it isn't.