Thread: More utilization of items

More utilization of items

Items need to be utilized fully! For instance honey. How about adding honey to the jam area? How about a cannery where we can make cans of our vegetables? Right now carrots are only used in animal feed. How about carrot cake? Carrot bread? Canned carrots? Bacon is very under-utilized. Besides the maple bacon, how about chocolate covered bacon? A bacon and maple syrup cupcake (I don't like them but my coworkers do!). You get my point, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Celticolleen View Post
    Items need to be utilized fully! For instance honey. How about adding honey to the jam area? How about a cannery where we can make cans of our vegetables? Right now carrots are only used in animal feed. How about carrot cake? Carrot bread? Canned carrots? Bacon is very under-utilized. Besides the maple bacon, how about chocolate covered bacon? A bacon and maple syrup cupcake (I don't like them but my coworkers do!).
    And you are aware that we'd have to keep all these additional items in our barn? just to have some more different items to sell or give away...?

Bacon is very under-utilized. Besides the maple bacon, how about chocolate covered bacon? A bacon and maple syrup cupcake (I don't like them but my coworkers do!). You get my point, right?
    Not sure what level you're at, but there was just a wish for a third pig barn because of so many things needing bacon. I thought they said 11 things so I went to check.....rice casserole, corn soup, burrito, bacon-wrapped jalapenos, bacon and eggs, quiche, baked potato, glazed bacon, hot dog, coney dog, and corndog...tada, lol

I never really worried about bacon until my hot dog factory and now I can barely keep up. Same with honey until candles, soap, and pancakes. It takes a while to get there, but most ingredients are pretty well utilized.

Good to know! At level 51, can't even see most of those things! How about carrots?

On the township wikia, these are the uses for carrots.
    Corn Soup in Mexican Restaurant
    Vitamin Cocktail in Beverage Factory
    Vegetable Bouquet in Bouquet Factory
    And I thought I'd include the ones for honey as well.
    - Honey Caramel in*Sugar Factory
    - Honey Gingerbread in*Pastry Factory
    - Pancakes with Honey in*Grill Factory
    - Aromatherapy Candle in*Perfume Factory
    - Scented Soap in*Perfume Factory
    https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Goods
    That's the site if you are curious to see the other items, it's very detailed.

Good to know! At level 51, can't even see most of those things! How about carrots?
    I love carrot cake soooo much, but please NO MORE pastry items, lol. Hey, they could make a cake factory! (Now I hide from the people that aren't overly enthusiastic about new factories )

Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl92 View Post
    On the township wikia, these are the uses for carrots.
    Corn Soup in Mexican Restaurant
    Vitamin Cocktail in Beverage Factory
    Vegetable Bouquet in Bouquet Factory
    And I thought I'd include the ones for honey as well.
    - Honey Caramel in*Sugar Factory
    - Honey Gingerbread in*Pastry Factory
    - Pancakes with Honey in*Grill Factory
    - Aromatherapy Candle in*Perfume Factory
    - Scented Soap in*Perfume Factory
    https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Goods
    That's the site if you are curious to see the other items, it's very detailed.
    Thanks Country Girl! I'm not feeling the pinch for honey yet, so I'm glad that's all it's needed for...at the moment