Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: February 2019 Update: Sneak Peek

All a new factory does is put the squeeze on storage, uses up precious land, spoils design and organisation, uses up a large lump of money and does NOT endear me to Playrix who appear to have cloth ears! I’m not looking forward to it!
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:133
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    How do you know where land expansions will be?
    Well for the last several land expansions they were following the stone wall and there is still room for more. Pryor to this land was added to the same side. Just so happens my factories are on the other side where we all start playing the game. I don't have insider information.
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

The bubbles are made from our soap - which requires olives - which means even more pressure on olives (Italian Restaurant also uses them for olive oil and then the kabobs at the snack factory and Jasmine Oil at the perfume factory). Those darned islands better start producing a lot more product!!!
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

And, is anyone concerned about the timing of this update? The Lantern Festival begins this weekend and we don’t know how many days it runs, but the shortest events are usually 7 days. So....if Playrix rolls this out before the event, let’s hope there isn’t the usual delays getting all platforms updated in a timely manner.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Nana, I was hoping for the update soon, with the festival coming up right quick.

I'm on Kindle. We always get our updates last.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    The bubbles are made from our soap - which requires olives - which means even more pressure on olives (Italian Restaurant also uses them for olive oil and then the kabobs at the snack factory and Jasmine Oil at the perfume factory). Those darned islands better start producing a lot more product!!!
    Yes I would like to add that to my list as well as more barn space and extra fields. Also dont forget the zoo orders have been pretty heavy on the island goods as well, at a maximum of 3 with an ingot on your boat or 5 from the dealer not the best idea to use island goods on another factory item

ETA I will have to buy the soap or the bubbles direct from the dealer, as I can get 9 soap vs 5 olives. Really not the point though as not everyone has the dealer all the time.
    Last edited by Downton; 01-30-2019 at 07:27 PM.

And, is anyone concerned about the timing of this update? The Lantern Festival begins this weekend and we don’t know how many days it runs, but the shortest events are usually 7 days. So....if Playrix rolls this out before the event, let’s hope there isn’t the usual delays getting all platforms updated in a timely manner.
    I know, nana! I am quite nervous, hoping update doesn't start rolling out tomorrow...cause that would really screw kindle users....I try not to remember when we missed an event start... So maybe not til Monday? Or let's hope last update included the zoo, regatta and event!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Yeah. I was thinking the very same thought today. Fingers crossed all goes smoothly.

Update for iOS is out.
    Town Level 136, hate the new zoo
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]

Exciting! At least, probably for those of you who have completed everything
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV