Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Left my co op and can't join a new one

Quote Originally Posted by Rednut View Post
    yes i've tried several and not got a closed door - can't message a friend in game to request an invite and I am playing on a Mac - all updates are done too. I can't report in game as my Mac doesn't support the messaging facility in game.
    so, still nothing happens when you try to join an (open) Coop?
    I can't message anyone ingame either, cos there is no ingame messaging system - is that a Mac feature?
    And did you check out the advice for Mac here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1112718

In case the linked page there (for Mac advice to setup the email) comes up in Russian for you, too: you can switch to your language at the bottom of the page via the flag there.

ETA: or use the online form that dread's giving here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1380860

but as something is not working in your game, it would make more sense to let Playrix look into it via an ingame report.
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-31-2019 at 10:05 PM.

Can anyone help - I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but no luck - I have been sent an invite to join a co op and again when I press accept the curser just spins and then goes back to normal - I can't join anything.
    When is the next update as I am hoping this may resolve the glitch

Thank you DD - I will try the Mac site and the online form too
    Last edited by Rednut; 02-06-2019 at 08:49 PM.

Thank you DD - I will try the Mac site and the online form too
    good, and I would also recommend to post your question in the MAC-thread (as the title here doesn't say anything about Mac either, so not sure Mac users will notice it); I've seen Mac users give each other help there.

Good luck!

Can anyone help - I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but no luck - I have been sent an invite to join a co op and again when I press accept the curser just spins and then goes back to normal - I can't join anything.
    When is the next update as I am hoping this may resolve the glitch
    Hi Rednut. If you feel OK about uninstalling your game, you could try the advice in this post :

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1356570

It's for a different problem - the game not loading at all - but who knows, it might just work.

Hope you manage to find a solution soon

Hi

I left my old co op and do not seem to be able to join a new one - I click on join and it spins for a second and that's it - Any ideas? (I have only been in one co op so should not be a waiting time)
    This has been happening recently to several mac players. If you are wholly innocent of any illegal activity that could have led to a legitimate banning from the game, you should contact customer services to investigate why you have been blocked incorrectly. Friends who have sort help from CS have been restored to play quickly.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 223) A877VE iOS (level 82)

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    This has been happening recently to several mac players. If you are wholly innocent of any illegal activity that could have led to a legitimate banning from the game, you should contact customer services to investigate why you have been blocked incorrectly. Friends who have sort help from CS have been restored to play quickly.
    Our co-op, all MAC users and a 'By Request' co-op, has been unable to accept new members for many, many months. This issue has been brought to Tech Support many times. Still no resolution.

- Beebs for The Bee Hive Co-op