Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exchanging Lives: New Mechanics Explained

Exchanging Lives: New Mechanics Explained

Howdy!

You may have noticed that we’ve made changes to the window where you receive and ask for lives. That’s right, we tweaked a few things to make it easier for you to get extra lives and to send help to your friends. Let’s see what’s new.

Asking for lives
    Out of lives and need a hand? That’s what friends are for! First, make sure you’re connected to the Internet. Then tap the Lives icon. Choose “Ask friends” to open your friend list. Tick the boxes next to the names of the buddies you want to reach out to. The more you check off, the better! Tap “Ask” to send out your SOS.

Receiving lives
    A little white envelope appears on the Lives icon when someone sends or requests extra lives. To use the lives you’ve been sent, first, tap the Lives icon and then tap “Accept.” Tick the boxes to pick as many lives as you need. You can choose “Select all” to refill all your missing lives. And don’t worry, the rest of the lives will be saved for when you need them later. Be sure to tap “Accept” to confirm your choice.

Sending lives
    To surprise your friends with a life, tap the Lives icon in the upper left corner of your screen. It may have a little white envelope on it showing you’ve received either lives or incoming requests from your friends. If there are requests, you'll need to deal with them first. Hit “Send” to see the list of requests and help those in need. You can choose the friends you want to help or tick “Select all” if you’re feeling generous. Don’t forget to hit “Send” to finalize the action. After that, you can repeat the whole routine with the rest of your game buddies to make their day 😃

Remember that you can exchange lives with friends only once a day. Still have questions? Ask away! We’re always happy to help.
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

But I don't get the window to choose friends to send to. How do I get that?

Quote Originally Posted by Deb Nance View Post
    But I don't get the window to choose friends to send to. How do I get that?
    Hi,

The last row of images in the post above explains how to find that window - the "Lives Icon" is in the upper left corner, then choose "Send", select the friends you want to send lives to, and "Send" again.
    Which step is not the same for you?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

It doesn't list any of my friends: not from facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Deb Nance View Post
    It doesn't list any of my friends: not from facebook
    Hi,

If you can't see any of your facebook friends, and you're certain that you are connected to facebook, you should first try these steps in order to fix it: Friends dissapeared from list.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

it wont take me to my friend list just shuts off.

the last box with the names on it

..., hello, I wanted to ask you if you know why I do not have bonuses after passing the next level. In the mobile device there is no problem

Ich kann schon seit Wochen kein Leben mit Freunden teilen. Bei mir ist seit Wochen zwar ein Briefumschlag aber wenn ich drauf klicke, heißt es egal zu welcher Zeit das ich allen Freunden ein Leben geschickt habe. Was nicht stimmt. :wütend:

There are friends on mine that don't play and never send life's. How can I ask other friends has I can't change them.