Thread: Update issue

Update issue

Is there any possible way for me to go back to the previous version?( before the valentine update)
    I can barely play one puzzle without getting a headache with the new graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by walteryukon View Post
    Is there any possible way for me to go back to the previous version?( before the valentine update)
    I can barely play one puzzle without getting a headache with the new graphics.
    Hi there! We're deeply sorry that you find the new graphics that inconvenient Unfortunately, you can only update the game to the new versions. Still, I'll make sure to pass your message onto our developers shortly so that they could consider making some changes Thank you!

I went to update my Fishdom game and ended up by accident deleteing my game . I want it back . Now it won't let me even go to the game and open it.

How do I get to my new updated version with out looking all my stuff I've earned and the level I was on??

Hi!

Yesterday update was requested before start the game, but surprisely I got "The application is not yet available in current region.". What happened suddenly? Why not available anymore? I'm from Slovenia and I played that game for more than 3000 levels by now...

Regards, Skofka

Quote Originally Posted by skofka View Post
    Hi!

Yesterday update was requested before start the game, but surprisely I got "The application is not yet available in current region.". What happened suddenly? Why not available anymore? I'm from Slovenia and I played that game for more than 3000 levels by now...

Regards, Skofka
    Hello Skofka! We're so sorry to hear that Please reach out to our Suppot Team via this form. We'll be waiting for your message!

I’m stuck on level 2688 keeps saying I need more stars to open the next level but every tank I go to says it’s full??

Quote Originally Posted by miapi0424 View Post
    I’m stuck on level 2688 keeps saying I need more stars to open the next level but every tank I go to says it’s full??
    You only "think" you have three stars in all preceding aquariums. You most likely don't. Go all the way back to Tropica and open each aquarium in turn. Click on the beauty points bar on the top of the screen. Don't just look at the stars - click on the bar. If it says "you have all three stars" move on to the next tank, and so on up the line. You will find that you are a few points shy in two or more tanks. You'll need to get a plant or something like that to get to the required point total. After you complete that incomplete tank, keep on checking until all tanks up to your current one are confirmed. Like magic, rewards for your latest completed tank will appear. IMPORTANT: keep track of how many coins you needed and which aquariums you needed the coins for. Report those details to Fishdom to Support through the game. One of the people here in the forum sent a list of what he had to spend and where he had to spend it. Fishdom returned his coins.