Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine Update [Graphics Issue]

Hi,

Just today I got the Valentine Uodate.
    And I can CLEARLY see now what all the fuss is about.

Personally, I cannot see how this update passed quality control. It is a shocking ‘new look’.
    And although I do not have any visual issues, I feel that this update is ludicrous to say the least.

The pieces are all blurry and constantly oscillating, and all the boosters look terrible.

So I find myself joining the ever increasing band of disenfranchised players.
    It should be clear to the developers by now that something needs to be done to address this issue for the benefit of all.

Lastly,
    Why is there such a disparity between players gameplay locations?
    As of today, I am playing level 3578, yet other players are either way ahead or way behind me.

I can understand how players behind are catching up, yet how can players be way ahead?
    I mean, I know that players CAN be ahead, but by how many levels, and how does any future levels affect these leaders with regards to players following?

If I’m on level 3578, then what level would the ‘lead player’ be at as of this moment.
    Just curious.....

If we all get the same update, then why did I just get the valentine update today when others have obviously received this some time back?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 02-01-2019 at 11:32 AM.

New look of game pieces

I noticed tonight that the game pieces have, for the lack of a better term, been "fattened" up in your latest update. The original game pieces were sharp edged and clearly seen this new look is very juvenile and very annoying in game play I would love to see the original game pieces with the sharp edges come back. Puffy pieces are distracting and come off blurry it's making gameplay very disappointing please reconsider this new look.

AGREED!! This has somewhat ruined the game for me

Seriously,your new design for the pieces is HORRIBLE. Can't get my head around who would have approved that change, not to mention the terrible design sensibility of whoever actually created it.

I also Really don't the like the feel or look of the new update, it doesn't feel at all like fishdom, but some other almost "look-a-like" game that doesn't quite hit the mark. Sorry all, normally like the updates, but can't get onboard with this one.

Yes! I came to complain about the puffy pieces, too! Otherwise, this game is great. Please go back to original design or at least get rid of this eye sore.

Agreed.
    I've never made comments in any game but please change it back to the old look. This one isnt clear and has ruined the game. I can't play with this look.

Quote Originally Posted by Waya4223 View Post
    I also Really don't the like the feel or look of the new update, it doesn't feel at all like fishdom, but some other almost "look-a-like" game that doesn't quite hit the mark. Sorry all, normally like the updates, but can't get onboard with this one.
    Yes!
    Like a Chxxese ‘knock-off’...........

Valentines update

When my game update for the Valentine’s Day update, everything changed to a more cartoony look. When I went to play the next level, the shells, pearl, jellyfish, etc all looked very rounded and cartoon-like. The change in the icons is really frustrating to me because after a while, it really hurts my eyes to look at them. They all kind of mush together. Is this going to be a permanent change, or is it a limited Valentine’s Day thing? I really hope it isn’t permanent because after playing over 670 levels, I’m not ready to quit. This change in appearance will force me to stop playing due to how it messes with my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogs View Post
    When my game update for the Valentine’s Day update, everything changed to a more cartoony look. When I went to play the next level, the shells, pearl, jellyfish, etc all looked very rounded and cartoon-like. The change in the icons is really frustrating to me because after a while, it really hurts my eyes to look at them. They all kind of mush together. Is this going to be a permanent change, or is it a limited Valentine’s Day thing? I really hope it isn’t permanent because after playing over 670 levels, I’m not ready to quit. This change in appearance will force me to stop playing due to how it messes with my eyes.
    Come on Playrix, Mods, we need an answer. You can clearly see now this is NOT an isolated instance. It’s not just we don’t like the look, this update has actually affected our health. You have inadvertently created headaches & eyestrain in your users. What do you intend to do?
    Last edited by MTee; 02-01-2019 at 01:45 PM.