Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Valentine Update [Graphics Issue]

Hi I agree the game pieces look fuzzy and childish and cause headaches. I also think Playrix wouldn't hav changed the design unless the original design was costing them money or time or storage. I am not a developer and I don't code, but since the number of tanks has grown, and the number of fish and decorations and holiday events and voucher fish hav all increased-- the cost must be going up right? This is a business so they had to cut costs somewhere? I hav no idea I just always think Playrix is clearly focused on the bottom line and bringing in new players.

So the unicorn fish-- what is the cost to have the rainbow extend from the fish? Fairly detailed. But I'd say the rainbow following the unicorn isn't worth the less pixils (???) for the game pieces. Cute but not that cute. I don't hav to play Fishdom to see a rainbow flowing out from a unicorn's behind. Just sayin.

I see there is an official poll on FB now.

I’m not sure how I feel about it. On 1 hand Playrix can now say they have heard us and are seeking further input, on the other however, Altho the current figures are for a return to the old design what if the final vote returns in favour of the new design (which, tbh I fully expect), does it mean they are going to just ignore those of us who have had issues with headaches, nausea and eye strain....
    Last edited by MTee; 02-03-2019 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MTee View Post
    I see there is an official poll on FB now.

I’m not sure how I feel about it. On 1 hand Playrix can now say they have heard us and are seeking further input, on the other however, Altho the current figures are for a return to the old design what if the final vote returns in favour of the new design (which, tbh I fully expect), does it mean they are going to just ignore those of us who have had issues with headaches, nausea and eye strain....
    Yes,
    They have taken notice, and are currently taking a vote on this issue via social media outlets, to make the process ‘democratic’.

I feel that Playrix should listen to the game forums instead of social media, as these avenues are riddled with corrupted comments.
    As of yesterday it was around 60% for the change back to the old, and 40% against the change and to keep the new version.

Problem is that the dedicated players would voice concerns through the game forum, whilst the fringe players via social media, so it will end up being an unfair assessment, I feel anyway.

It’s going to be tight, if the ayes for the change beat the nays to revert back to the older version then Playrix can state unequivocally that the majority have spoken.

Meanwhile, 90% of the in game forum game players ARE requesting a reversion back to the previous state.
    Just have to wait until the results are in, around 5 more days to go.

Personally I’m for a reversion back to the old, but if it goes the other way, I can live with it, unhappily, but I can continue playing Fishdom.

I just pity the remaining ‘sight impaired’ players who would be forced to make a hard decision to continue or to delete the game.

This Valentines update has brought a whole lot of ‘free’ publicity to Fishdom, good or bad remains to be seen.
    Maybe more new players would start playing and paying, whilst others would delete and move on.
    It remains to be seen which way this will go, for better or for worse.

Nothing more needs to be said or written now until the ‘votes are counted’ and a decision is made by Playrix developers.
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 02-04-2019 at 04:59 AM.

Hi guys! We're now working on some improvements to our new design and we hope to release them in the nearest future!

New graphics update sucks

The new forced update sucks!

I liked the older graphics for the yellow shell, star, turtle, pearl, blue clam shell. The new ones are too cartoony and childish. Makes me feel like i am too old for this game.

I Am on level 1116. I have enjoyed this game A LOT until this new graphics update. I can’t even finish a game without quitting. Please revert back of I am deleting the app.