Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Valentine Update [Graphics Issue]

Hi Everyone,

I've passed this info on, and as soon as i hear anything back, i will let you know, or an admin will post here.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I've passed this info on, and as soon as i hear anything back, i will let you know, or an admin will post here.
    Please note that this doesn’t seem to apply to every player. My pieces just look more polished, but are very crisp and bright, not blurry. The pieces aren’t oscillating (moving side to side). Unless it’s pointing out an available move, then again they’ve always jiggled when doing that. Otherwise the pieces are still and look great. I’m on an iPad Pro 2nd generation running iOS 12.2 public beta.

Quote Originally Posted by inkyana View Post
    Please note that this doesn’t seem to apply to every player. My pieces just look more polished, but are very crisp and bright, not blurry. The pieces aren’t oscillating (moving side to side). Unless it’s pointing out an available move, then again they’ve always jiggled when doing that. Otherwise the pieces are still and look great. I’m on an iPad Pro 2nd generation running iOS 12.2 public beta.
    Hi inkyana,

I passed along the entire thread along with the issue, so they can read it and see different perspectives, and how it affects different players. Hopefully, we'll hear something back soon!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Hi,
    This is a huge issue for me. The pieces look blurry and I am getting eye-strain after only playing 3 attempts at level 1258. I'm just relieved to hear it's not just me!

Such a shame - this is the only game of this sort I play, and I have loved it until this update. Please bring back the old crisp, 'adult'-style graphics.

Hoping not to be an ex-player of Fishdom...

New Graphics

Please bring back the old graphics, it’s the reason I chose this game over others. They were crisp and clear not I feel like the game is meant for kindergarteners.

AndiMorris - sometimes if you spend money to buy diamonds, you don’t get ads for awhile. I kept track of it once, and it was about 2 months. I’d get a couple here and there, but then it was usually just for coins. They claim it is an algorithm thing that not everyone gets the ads, but I beg to differ and believe it’s when you make a purchase. Not sure if this applies to you, but thought I’d throw it out.

Let’s hope they are merely A B testing and haven’t thrown all their eggs in one basket.

Edit: Just popped onto Facebook again and now some are posting pics n videos of their games to show how bad it is.... I tried to upload one as it was even worse than my graphics but it failed unfortunately.
    Last edited by MTee; 02-01-2019 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klc214 View Post
    AndiMorris - sometimes if you spend money to buy diamonds, you don’t get ads for awhile. I kept track of it once, and it was about 2 months. I’d get a couple here and there, but then it was usually just for coins. They claim it is an algorithm thing that not everyone gets the ads, but I beg to differ and believe it’s when you make a purchase. Not sure if this applies to you, but thought I’d throw it out.
    Yup that’s happened to me too with their games.

I'm using an HD Kindle Fire.
    I have to add my voice to others.....I've been playing for over 2 years on level 3500+......what were the developers thinking!? Well, let's face it they clearly weren't....The graphics are unutterably vile, fuzzy, fat, indistinct, childish and difficult to actually look at let alone play.... As others have mentioned they look like something that have been slowly dissolving in the bottom of a dish for 12 months or something designed for pre-schoolers.

One of the reasons I play this match 3 , rather than any others, is that it looks more adult, crisp and professional. The graphics need to be put back as was, before my credit card and I (and those belonging to the hundreds of others complaining about this) find a different game.

At this point there are about 350 comments on Facebook all complaining about this update.

Totally agree with everybody else on this thread, the updated graphics are truly horrible. They look like a child’s game now. The costumed ‘special’ fish were bad enough, but at least I could ignore those, but these are unavoidable. I’m only on level 1700, lol, but unless the graphics change soon I’ll be deleting this game.