Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Valentine Update [Graphics Issue]

  1. #1

    Valentine Update [Graphics Issue]

    Please tell me that the new look to the game is a temporary thing. Need to know before i delete this. At level 3570 and would hate to have to quit.

  2. #2
    Junior Member inkyana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    35
    The only thing I see a change in is the game pieces and I kind of like the brighter colors and more rounded pieces. Good job, Playrix! Thanks for all of your hard work.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by walteryukon View Post
    Please tell me that the new look to the game is a temporary thing. Need to know before i delete this. At level 3570 and would hate to have to quit.
    Hi! We're constantly improving the game to make sure that it always stays up-to-date. Our new match-3 pieces graphics is just another upgrade to keep Fishdom contemporary We appreciate you sharing your thoughts on it with us and truly hope that you'll love these changes soon

    Quote Originally Posted by inkyana View Post
    The only thing I see a change in is the game pieces and I kind of like the brighter colors and more rounded pieces. Good job, Playrix! Thanks for all of your hard work.
    Hey there! We're thrilled to know that you really liked the new design Many more awesome things to come!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by walteryukon View Post
    Please tell me that the new look to the game is a temporary thing. Need to know before i delete this. At level 3570 and would hate to have to quit.
    Please read my updated response above, in separate box.
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 01-30-2019 at 11:51 AM.

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7
    I just registered to say the same thing. PLEASE PLEASE don’t carry this forward to your other games. I don’t think you understand how bad this update is for someone with poor eyesight. Before it was bright and clear, now it’s dull and fuzzy. Unfortunately I am going to have to stop playing a game I really enjoy.

  6. #6
    Junior Member inkyana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by MTee View Post
    I just registered to say the same thing. PLEASE PLEASE don’t carry this forward to your other games. I don’t think you understand how bad this update is for someone with poor eyesight. Before it was bright and clear, now it’s dull and fuzzy. Unfortunately I am going to have to stop playing a game I really enjoy.
    Might be a device issue? My iPad is showing a smooth, brighter, more polished look to the game pieces than before. Updated and clean, crisp.

  7. #7
    I don't like the updated graphics either. The pieces are quite blurry, it's a big strain on the eyes.

    Please fix this, Playrix!

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by skyw75 View Post
    I don't like the updated graphics either. The pieces are quite blurry, it's a big strain on the eyes.

    Please fix this, Playrix!

    Exactly. Blurry, fuzzy pieces. It’s awful isn’t it. I am still feeling the effects of less than 5mins play after a full nights sleep. Impossible to continue using.

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by inkyana View Post
    Might be a device issue? My iPad is showing a smooth, brighter, more polished look to the game pieces than before. Updated and clean, crisp.

    Thanks for the reply but it certainly isnt a device issue. I am running an iPad Pro and all the other graphics are exactly as they were before, nice, bright, clear with clean lines. The problem, as I tried to explain above, is those of you who do not have similar visual impairment issues will not be able to see what a massive impact these changes have made. Granted my explanation above may not have been v good, but the new “look” has impacted my ability to play this game and after many years I am going to have to stop.

    I understand the need to remain competitive in the marketplace and the need to evolve, but please, when doing so do take matters such as this into account.

    Edit: I have just been to the Facebook page and the same comments are appearing there.

    Here are some quotes from there:

    “What on earth have you done to the graphic design of the pieces?...... I hate to be negative, but they are awful .......They were so lovely & sleek and 'grown-up' and professional looking..... Now they blend and blur and are not easy on the eye.....

    “Fishdom, I tried really hard to play yesterday and get used to the graphics. No luck. I’m only in my 40s but the new graphics are so hard on the eyes. I am also not happy about playing a game that now looks like it should be played by little kids. I’m currently on Level 3,529. That’s it for me unless the graphics get changed back. ”

    “So beyond disappointed with the new updated. The new “fuzzy” graphics are incredibly hard on the eyes...... I’m on level 3500+ and have been playing since the beginning. If the new graphics are going to stay, I sadly won’t be playing anymore. ”

    I am clearly not the only one experiencing these issues.
    Last edited by MTee; 01-30-2019 at 10:48 AM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by skyw75 View Post
    I don't like the updated graphics either. The pieces are quite blurry, it's a big strain on the eyes.

    Please fix this, Playrix!
    Hi skyw75,

    At first I thought it was just a device issue regarding the graphics, but the issue seems to be deeper than that.
    A lot of people are experiencing visual difficulties with the latest update to the game.

    So I’ve taken a very hard look at my setup, iPad Pro 2, about 2 years old now.
    To tell the truth, I have noticed nothing untoward regarding any graphics or any eye strain issues, perhaps this update does not affect everybody.

    I hope that the Fishdom developers listen to the suggestions of the suffering players, no matter how small OR large, that number may be.
    Wait and see......
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-30-2019 at 11:51 AM. Reason: removed discussion of other game

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •