Cards from daily offer not adding up

Hello, please can anyone help me? I bought a giant panda in the zoo shop with the required amount of crystals, but now the time is up nothing has happened. The cards in my panda family have not altered, and I do not know where my panda is. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Warinus1066 View Post
    Hello, please can anyone help me? I bought a giant panda in the zoo shop with the required amount of crystals, but now the time is up nothing has happened. The cards in my panda family have not altered, and I do not know where my panda is. Thank you!
    Hi,

If you purchased the daily offer with gems in the zoo shop - that means that you bought some cards, not an animal. The timer you see under the offer shows you how long until the offer changes to something else (different cards, different price).

Have you checked the number of cards you had prior to purchasing the offer, to know for sure that the new cards weren't added up?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Oh thank you, I didn't realise that and I will check. The picture of the panda on the card in the shop was one where I only had one point by it, and that stayed the same, but perhaps it went to another panda instead? Thanks for your help!