Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How Long Have You Played?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    your mileage may vary.
    remember that it goes fast with googling the abbreviation, like "ymmv abbreviation". Usually you even get a nice background or origin info.
    I don't use Google, plus some of the sources I do get from searches have darker meanings
    Johnalex Zarco

Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    Forum member since September 2016
    My Facebook
    Red Lion Stories
    News about my Towns
    Nature Pictures - FacebookCars of All Kinds - Facebook
    Weekly Scriptures - Facebook

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by HelpersAllAboardSerenity View Post
    Shucks, DD, I thought I solved it. I figured just downloading it started the achievements.
    Downloading TS, yes. In TS. But when you connect to Google Play, it transfers the achievements - the fact you have them, not their dates when you got them.
    I really should try and ask Playrix, I guess, to see whether that is a way... not sure in which help section to start, though, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    DD, I do not remember when I installed Google Play game either. Could be that date in Nov 2014.

Helpers, I come from before personal computers or worst, personal calculator LOL So, yes, technology has come a long way in my life time ;-)
    LOL @ "worst, personal calculator"! you're so encouraging, re the age thought *G* (and you're definitely right!)
    yep, I think that Nov-date is when you two met - when you allowed it to connect or when Playrix created them.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    I don't use Google, plus some of the sources I do get from searches have darker meanings
    ah OK, but I meant whichever search machine you use, yep.
    well, to speak a word for Google: quite often, here, too, they offer the most common and hence right meaning in the first entries. I usually am too lazy to read further (once I have found one that makes sense in the context).

Some will have really several meanings on the same level, yes. I didn't say it's forbidden to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ah OK, but I meant whichever search machine you use, yep.
    well, to speak a word for Google: quite often, here, too, they offer the most common and hence right meaning in the first entries. I usually am too lazy to read further (once I have found one that makes sense in the context).

Some will have really several meanings on the same level, yes. I didn't say it's forbidden to ask.
    Johnalex Zarco

Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    Forum member since September 2016
    My Facebook
    Red Lion Stories
    News about my Towns
    Nature Pictures - FacebookCars of All Kinds - Facebook
    Weekly Scriptures - Facebook

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

August 30/31st, 2017, just as the Aerial event was ending. I think it was a good time to join
    📆Playing since: August 31st 2017 (Eye Oh Ess) 📆
    🍓Name: JammyJamFam 🍓
    👌Level: 59 👌
    🐘Zoo Level: 13 🐘
    🤝Co-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2🤝
    💵 Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club 💵

🔮“And remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...”🔮

Since 26 february 2015. Found the date following these steps (iOs)
    49A8D187-2413-4A0F-BD30-1FB5042EE0FE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    Нет, это не важно. Просто пытаюсь начать разговор. Сообщество, которое говорит, что всегда хорошо

(Net, eto ne vazhno. Prosto pytayus' nachat' razgovor. Soobshchestvo, kotoroye govorit, chto vsegda khorosho )
    Понятно. А то я уже думала, может влияет на что, раз так высчитывают.))
    О боже, да что за переводчик такой? Ужас. Так искажать смысл...
    Вот и поговори тут...
    Last edited by Герань; 01-27-2019 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Отвратительный перевод искажающий смысл.

I have been on Township for at least 3years, but still 1year- old mayor since I didn't log in every single day.
    I enjoy this game, with nice people in tie co-op 😃 thank you for wonderful game!

I've been playing for almost 4 years. The date of my earliest achievements is wrong because at one point, every time I reinstalled the game, it would trigger all my completed achievements and they would then change to the download date. This seems to have stopped happening after March 2016.
    My second town turned 3 in October.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!

Level 153 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 135 - Android 4CP9XT

I started playing on the 11th of July 2018. Played every day, hence it was easy to calculate using honorary freeman IV achievement. That's 202 days so far.