Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Long Have You Played?

iOS has purchase date (I don't know a quick way to find it)
    Google play has achievement dates....go to your townhall achievements, top of the list is google achievements
    Amazon...go to the store, search for Township so the download/update/open screen pops up.....then go to amazon and look at your 'browsing history' and it should be the last thing you looked at with your purchase date on it.

Yes, Mic, you could purchase it but not start playing it that day, but what are the odds?

Quote Originally Posted by HelpersAllAboardSerenity View Post
    Google play has achievement dates....go to your townhall achievements, top of the list is google achievements
    Good idea for anyone who started playing after Nov 18 2014. Having started in Jan 2014, I have 89 of 99 achievements dated Nov 18. Probably the date they introduced the Google Achievements.

Looking at the date for 15 fields or 1000 coins earned should give a date closed to the start date.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks for this hint, Helpers! I just checked it, and now I remember ...vaguely... that I discovered and connected to Google Play much later than I started playing TS. Have indeed a million achievements there with the same date. So, no luck for me there either. ;-D

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    App purchase date and game initialization may not be coincidental. YMMV I learned my official start date when Playrix sent me a fourth anniversary letter with T40 on December 18, 2018.
    What does YMMV mean?
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks for this hint, Helpers! I just checked it, and now I remember ...vaguely... that I discovered and connected to Google Play much later than I started playing TS. Have indeed a million achievements there with the same date. So, no luck for me there either. ;-D
    Shucks, DD, I thought I solved it. I figured just downloading it started the achievements.

Thanks for that info too, Graylady. I barely remember a time without google. We used Ask Jeeves in high school, lol, no internet before that. Just amazing how fast technology has grown.

Quote Originally Posted by HelpersAllAboardSerenity View Post
    Shucks, DD, I thought I solved it. I figured just downloading it started the achievements.

Thanks for that info too, Graylady. I barely remember a time without google. We used Ask Jeeves in high school, lol, no internet before that. Just amazing how fast technology has grown.
    DD, I do not remember when I installed Google Play game either. Could be that date in Nov 2014.

Helpers, I come from before personal computers or worst, personal calculator LOL So, yes, technology has come a long way in my life time ;-)
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Я, кажется, с декабря играю. По крайней мере дважды по 30 дней без перерыва была в игре.)) Но, может и чуть раньше. Так ли это важно, на самом деле?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I ran into the same issue with Google as I started on Kindle then purchased tablet. I checked with Amazon to get my start date.

I also remember no zoo when I started was able to get it just made the cut September 2015 believe you had to be at level 40.

FYI I had so many early issues using Amazon on my tablet and gray lady saved the day told me to move to Google that was scary I just worried I would loose my progress.
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Quote Originally Posted by Герань View Post
    Я, кажется, с декабря играю. По крайней мере дважды по 30 дней без перерыва была в игре.)) Но, может и чуть раньше. Так ли это важно, на самом деле?
    Нет, это не важно. Просто пытаюсь начать разговор. Сообщество, которое говорит, что всегда хорошо

(Net, eto ne vazhno. Prosto pytayus' nachat' razgovor. Soobshchestvo, kotoroye govorit, chto vsegda khorosho )
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    What does YMMV mean?
    your mileage may vary.
    remember that it goes fast with googling the abbreviation, like "ymmv abbreviation". Usually you even get a nice background or origin info.