Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Long Have You Played?

How Long Have You Played?

Hi Townshippers!
    Township will mark its 6th Year of existence this year (2019)!
    I was wondering, how long have we all been playing this game?
    I've been playing since 1 May 2016, so at the time of posting (25 January 2019) I have been playing Township for 2 years, 8 months, 3 weeks, 3 days (or 999 days!).
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

How do you know the exact day you started? I have played well over a year but have no idea exactly how long? Never missed a day since beginning though sobproud of that. Would love to know how long I’ve been playing. Is there a way to check?

Quote Originally Posted by Pamek1 View Post
    How do you know the exact day you started? I have played well over a year but have no idea exactly how long? Never missed a day since beginning though sobproud of that. Would love to know how long I’ve been playing. Is there a way to check?
    You might be able to find the date you downloaded the game in your AppStore purchase history.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

As Bess said, you might be able to find it in the appstore. I know the exact date I started playing because my Grandmother had been taken to the hospital just the week prior, and I played Township a lot during the time thereafter and leveled up quickly.
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

App purchase date and game initialization may not be coincidental. YMMV I learned my official start date when Playrix sent me a fourth anniversary letter with T40 on December 18, 2018.
    Míc Miller, ZAJDC4, t227:189+4, z192, iPad.
    Optimal Prime of The Beeline II co-op ~ the original "ultimate rules" based township design.

You could ask Support to look you up and tell you, if don't trust your AppStore date for whatever reason. But it might be more trouble than its worth
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

If you are sure you have played every day you can check your Honorary Freeman achievement in the town hall. Doesn't that give you how long you've played? You would have to figure out the math for years, months, days.
    I've played 529 days.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

I use Google Play (which doesn't keep track of download dates on app's that are free) But I found that my google play achievements for township start on the day I started playing.

ETA: To answer the original post, (sorry John, lol) about three years on my son's town and 2 yrs on mine!!!
    Last edited by HelpersAllAboardSerenity; 01-26-2019 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HelpersAllAboardSerenity View Post
    I use Google Play (which doesn't keep track of download dates on app's that are free)
    ooh, thanks, Helpers! was wondering... Then I have no idea

ETA: cos I also know that my number in the Honorary Freeman achievement is broken, alas.
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-26-2019 at 11:45 PM.

A player that has log in the game every day since he installed the game can look at the number of days for his Honorary Freeman achievement. With that number, he can do a Google search for the original date.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix