Thread: Crhitmas bonus

Crhitmas bonus

Yesterday in crhristmas bonus i was at the number 14 and today wen a open the game im at the 2 gift... I dont want that... Please... I need some help with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Martins View Post
    Yesterday in crhristmas bonus i was at the number 14 and today wen a open the game im at the 2 gift... I dont want that... Please... I need some help with this.
    Hi Johnny. What a shock! Have you been playing with the time and date displayed on your game, as this is something that Playrix are looking into?

Hi, i have the same issue and tried sending the details via FB. No response yet. On dec 20th or 21st i was at gift 4, level 128. While i was playingcompleted this level, suddenly the game just restarted and what i see now is level 125 at gift 1. I am totally disappointed now. Pls help.

Thanks!

I have had the sam issue, last night i was up to level/number 13 in the Christmas bonus but when i opened the game this morning it has put me back to number 8 and taken my coins as well. Not very happy at all !! Please put me back to where i Know i was !

Quote Originally Posted by mecasey View Post
    I have had the sam issue, last night i was up to level/number 13 in the Christmas bonus but when i opened the game this morning it has put me back to number 8 and taken my coins as well. Not very happy at all !! Please put me back to where i Know i was !
    Hi mecasey. Unfortunately, we are unable to do anything on the Forum. Please can you report this issue via your game settings to Playrix Help and Feedback and then they will be able to assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jisha Menon View Post
    Hi, i have the same issue and tried sending the details via FB. No response yet. On dec 20th or 21st i was at gift 4, level 128. While i was playingcompleted this level, suddenly the game just restarted and what i see now is level 125 at gift 1. I am totally disappointed now. Pls help.

Thanks!
    Hi Jisha. Please can you report the issue via your game settings as detailed in my reply to mecasey above. They will be able to see what has happened via your game then.

Yesterday I passed lvl11 from the Christmas event, played two times lvl12, and today I am back at lvl11. Timer was running normaly. Is it a glitch and if yes will it be fixed before the event ends?

Hi lelaina. Sometimes this has occurred when players have had their time and date displayed on their game whilst playing. Unfortunately due to the time factor, I do not know whether anything can be done in time before the Event finishes

Thank you for the response hyacinth. As you said, time was too little to do anything and the Event has ended. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thank you lelaina Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year