Thread: my fb account on mac doesn't sync with my iPhone app

my fb account on mac doesn't sync with my iPhone app

hey,

i tried to restart more than 10 times the game on Facebook over my mac, everytime it does start at level 2. on my mobile iPhone 5s that is synced with my fb i'm on leven 74. why it doesn't sync. tried to log in and out. delated it and everything else. pls help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella Wilhelm View Post
    hey,

i tried to restart more than 10 times the game on Facebook over my mac, everytime it does start at level 2. on my mobile iPhone 5s that is synced with my fb i'm on leven 74. why it doesn't sync. tried to log in and out. delated it and everything else. pls help!!!
    Hi Isabella. I am afraid that the Facebook version of the game is not compatible with any of the other versions of the game at this present time.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Isabella. I am afraid that the Facebook version of the game is not compatible with any of the other versions of the game at this present time.
    so for what you make the "connect to facebook" than? and anyway, i also tried to log in on an ipad it also didn't work.

when i log in on the ipad it shows me actually the level i am on my mac...
    Last edited by hyacinth; 12-26-2016 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Removed swear word

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella Wilhelm View Post
    so for what you make the "connect to facebook" than? and anyway, i also tried to log in on an ipad it also didn't work.

when i log in on the ipad it shows me actually the level i am on my mac...
    Hi Isabella. I am not a member of Playrix staff. I am a volunteer Forum Moderator. So I have no more input into the game than any othet player. I am a bit confused by your post, as you said that it didn't work on your iPad? If you are playing the game on Facebook then this is a different version of the mobile game played on IOS, Android or iMac devices. The reason you connect to Facebook via the mobile game is to save progress and make friends to exchange lives with.