Thread: What do I do if I don't have enough barn space to harvest crop for a task?

Arrow What do I do if I don't have enough barn space to harvest crop for a task?

Hello, I'm participating in my first tasks and it's to collect over 100 crops of cotton. The problem is I don't have enough space in my barn for that much? Should I just dump that task?

Quote Originally Posted by Leah C View Post
    Hello, I'm participating in my first tasks and it's to collect over 100 crops of cotton. The problem is I don't have enough space in my barn for that much? Should I just dump that task?
    You don't have to keep the cotton in the barn to complete that task, harvest (some of) the cotton and sell immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Leah C View Post
    I would not have taken that task. And in addition to Goofy's post, I recommend to read this post by cdosr (Charlie)

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post654890

to learn the right timing for "dumping". After you have taken it already: usually no.

p.s.: Charlie, seeing how often it is used here, Playrix should just take your text for their help and pay you for it, LOL. Ingame currency only, of course. Even better, if they changed their wording!
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-24-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Harvest the amount of cotton that space in the barn allows for, use some to make fabric in the textiles factory and sell whatever is left. You should then have enough space to complete the task.

I think it depends if you have time to sit on your game and pick the cotton and sell or make sheets every half an hour until task is done. If you cannot do it fairly quickly you may run out of time for the task to be completed and then fail the task anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    You don't have to keep the cotton in the barn to complete that task, harvest (some of) the cotton and sell immediately.
    Oh, I thought it was like filling an order for a train/plane! Yikes. I started playing just a few days ago and am still learning the basics. None of the help pages I read about tasks said you could sell/use what you've harvested! Thanks so much for explaining that, Goofy.

Thanks to everyone else who replied, your advice was very helpful and much appreciated!