Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restart game

Restart game

Hi all,
    I want to restart the game because I want to start again. Could you please help me?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Indiraindiraindira View Post
    Hi all,
    I want to restart the game because I want to start again. Could you please help me?
    Thank you
    Hi Indira. I am afraid that it is not easy to reset your game yourself. It depends on which social media if any , that you connect your game to amongst other things. Which device/platform is your current game stored on?

Hi,
    I have the same request: restart game. I play on iOS and I have the game connected to Game Center. I looked for the option to contact developer but there is none in my settings menu. Someone Can help me?
    Thank you

Hi Indira and Xamyr: The advice on the in-game support cog is as follows:

"Can I reset my game and start over?"

"Unfortunately, you can't start the game over on the same device. However, you can install the game on a different device to play from the beginning. Just remember that if your current game is associated with Facebook or Google Play/GameCircle (for Android/Amazon Kindle devices, respectively), connecting the new game to the same account will synchronize your progress between the two devices."

In the past, before the new support system was in place, players were told to contact Support if they wanted to start over. I don't know if Playrix is allowing that still.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Xamyr View Post
    Hi,
    I have the same request: restart game. I play on iOS and I have the game connected to Game Center. I looked for the option to contact developer but there is none in my settings menu. Someone Can help me?
    Thank you
    Hi Xamyr. If you go into your game settings menu via the cog/wheel > choose Help and Support > choose any category on the left> click the contact us window at the top of the screen. Give as much information as you can. It is not guaranteed that P!ayrix can or will reset your game, but you can try.

Thank you for the answers.
    Nana the problem is that on all my devices I have the same Game Center account so it would start the same game. If it is so difficult for Playrix i will delete the game, so many choices to play not really a problem. I really don't understand why so many games don't allow to restart...
    Thank you to all for the help, have fun

Xamyr: If Tech Support did agree to assist you in starting "new" there would be no old town connected to Game Center on any device, since it would no longer exist.

Connecting a "new" town to Game Center might be an issue however, since I do not know what capabilities remain with it. For sure no new friends can be made using it.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Xamyr View Post
    Thank you for the answers.
    Nana the problem is that on all my devices I have the same Game Center account so it would start the same game. If it is so difficult for Playrix i will delete the game, so many choices to play not really a problem. I really don't understand why so many games don't allow to restart...
    Thank you to all for the help, have fun
    Hi Xamyr. It is typical though isn't it, some want to start from scratch, others don't want to start from level one but are unable to get their game back? I was lucky as I bought a Kindle Fire to have access to the latest updates but my other game is on the Windows Phone platform so I am able to have 2 games.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you want to start again? Is it the layout of your town or purchases that you regret? Or another reason?

I would like to restart because it wasn't me that played the old game but my wife, now I want to try the game but I like to learn building use and mechanics gradually so I would prefer to start anew. I wrote to support...let' s wait

Hi Zamyr

That make sense :-) I hope the devs will be able to delete the old town. Meanwhile, check the New to Township section of the forums. You will find a lot of informations, tips and tricks about the game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix