Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team Has Perfect Regatta Score In Less Than 24 Hours.

Team Has Perfect Regatta Score In Less Than 24 Hours.

The title says it all. It's a 7 team effort. They have the score equivalent to 7x16x135 or 15,120. How is this possible?

With preparation and a lot of spare t-cash?

Deep pockets!

That's nothing. We have a first place team on our regatta list that had over 11,000 points in the first hour and were finished, with a perfect score, in 12 hours.

They had 8400 in the first 15 minutes. I posted this 13 hours after the start. I don't think 8400 in the first 15 minutes is possible with bottomless pockets.
    Last edited by Tarkus; 01-15-2019 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkus View Post
    They had 8400 in the first 15 minutes. I posted this 13 hours after the start. I don't think 8400 in the first 15 minutes is possible with bottomless pockets.
    Did you do a delayed start? When you started your race, were there any teams with some tasks completed already?
    Or did you start right after the race was open?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I started at the same time as them and about 10 other teams. This morning at 2 AM CST. I had a cash task to start and started a second task. I checked the board about 10 minutes after the start time and most has 1 completed, some 2, the one in first and some that had 3.

The first 15 minutes might still be used to update the display from the different servers.
    And it were "your" first 15 minutes; they could have started earlier (plus good preparation).
    Later it can work that way, too: that a bunch of tasks is updated at once.
    Together with luck and prepping, there's another vague chance: I also noticed that sometimes (!) esp. at the start we get more 135's than later.

And to give the answer you expected, I think - it's possible there are cheaters in this game. But speed alone is no proof. There are several threads about it and I believe the ingame help about how to check a few general things (not just regatta related) and in case of certain pts how to report it to Playrix.
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-16-2019 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkus View Post
    The title says it all. It's a 7 team effort. They have the score equivalent to 7x16x135 or 15,120. How is this possible?
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ttas-Now/page8

I try to stage a lot as you mentioned. Your explanation with the emphasis on spending tcash is a possible method on a crew doing it. Thanks.