Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Regatta Rewards for 1 Person Team

Regatta Rewards for 1 Person Team

Very disappointing to see "reward" of Active Cooperation booster for 1 person race in regatta - what a waste. I don't have any guild members to request items. I'll put up with the fact that a 1 member "team" will only get 4 chests but this reward for placing first is totally thoughtless on the developers part - many 1 member teams are 1 person co-ops!

There is no special reward category for 1 person teams. Rewards are pointless at times for me. The current trend of zoo packets are useless to people that have completed their zoos. At least your reward can be saved and maybe used in the future and doesn't take space. I get a double card pack that opens and is empty.

Yup I'm a one person team that also received an active cooperation booster last regatta (my third since leaving my big co-op). And I have a completed zoo and have a card pack in my event prizes. I wondered how that would work. Now I know what to look forward to ... A great emptiness! Lolol

although it would have been fine, if Playrix had thought themselves of adding some checks of this kind, I would suggest that you all report ingame what you received and noticed, so they can fix it over time.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    although it would have been fine, if Playrix had thought themselves of adding some checks of this kind, I would suggest that you all report ingame what you received and noticed, so they can fix it over time.
    You have a delightfully positive attitude and have offered some good advice. Thank you.

I have never complained about the three useless boosters I have received because I chose to be a one person team. I'm surprised Playrix even allows them as a one person team is not a co-op. I have played in 30 person co-ops, in a smaller co-op, and now I'm on my own. There are advantages and disadvantages to all three of those choices but for my current gameplay I am on my own. I get fewer rewards and an occasional worthless booster. So be it.

Now when it comes to players with completed zoos getting empty boxes of cards as prizes ... It is very hard for me to have anything positive to say. IMHO it is just one more way players with completed zoos are being totally shafted by the new zoo. I'm sure Playrix is aware of this situation. It would be great if it would change but I am doubtful it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Now when it comes to players with completed zoos getting empty boxes of cards as prizes ... It is very hard for me to have anything positive to say. IMHO it is just one more way players with completed zoos are being totally shafted by the new zoo. I'm sure Playrix is aware of this situation. It would be great if it would change but I am doubtful it will happen.
    Thank you, too I also have my doubts re. the boosters, as anyone could go to another Coop anytime.

I also would think re these zoo packs, maybe they're somehow useful in the future for the completed zoos, but EMPTY? that is simply a bug, as far as I understand the descriptions. And that is best reported ingame, for all the known reasons, like that they don't read here, that they need the game data, that we are mainly players here and that complaints among us won't have a result, at least not easily, not fast -- and one of them is that you can't judge whether Playrix is willing to correct at least some of their errors and/or overlooked things, until you try it and give them the chance.
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-05-2019 at 03:43 PM.

I suppose empty packs are not a bug, but a feature. Everybody with a completed zoo is meant to not get any cards, so I guess it's fair to say everything is working as intended by the game designers.

I wouldn't see why an empty pack should be a reward, so I wouldn't assume anything, but ask the creators - esp. if it upsets me.
    It wouldn't be the first bug to happen in this game.

Its hard to tell if empty card packs are a feature or a bug. Either way they are a bit stinky. ☺ I'll think on reporting them as a bug. It would be nice if they no longer popped up for players with finished zoos.

I completed my zoo long ago. With the new zoo I have never received cards at all. (I dont even know what they look like to be honest). Not from filling zoo orders, regatta prizes or event prizes. To me this is how it should be...and anything else reported as a bug?