Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Glitch - Interseasonal - old Zoo booster

  1. #11
    Not sure if it is a bug, but I keep getting zoo boosters as rewards, though I've seen once all the zoo boosters I had exchanged as not needed anymore.
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Papi's co-op
    iOS platform: Paths to Gold

  2. #12
    I've left my coop many times, old zoo boosters were still here. Today I throw the game, install again and miracle Ernie offered to buy the boosters. Till I get again old zoo bosters as rewards I'll guess, and leaving a hop is also not always a solution, you are not automatically invited again ;-)
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Papi's co-op
    iOS platform: Paths to Gold

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Migatown View Post
    I've left my coop many times, old zoo boosters were still here. Today I throw the game, install again and miracle Ernie offered to buy the boosters. Till I get again old zoo bosters as rewards I'll guess, and leaving a hop is also not always a solution, you are not automatically invited again ;-)
    yes, leaving a coop and returning always means some extra work, no matter their status, and is superfluous if done for the reason of this overlooked-by-Playrix coupon.
    Too bad it didn't work for you, but I just meant to add here, for everyone who still gets zoo boosters: it is worth trying to restart the game - I had won another old zoo booster yesterday, and I don't remember whether I left my town to visit a friend or whether I restarted the game, in any case, I got the exchange by Ernie, too, when I came back.

    I personally wouldn't re-install, as I don't do FB, and I'm really not in the mood to ask Playrix for help at the moment with a lost town...

  4. #14
    Hi guys,

    Thanks for bringing this up. Kindly note that sometimes it might take a little longer to identify the reason for the issue and to fix it. To my regret, the problem that happened during the Fishing event was one of those situations.

    Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by the Popular Passion booster. There is a onetime compensation issued next time you open the game after receiving it (you should make sure that the game has been restarted and not just closed in standby mode).

    In such cases as:
    • you didn't receive the first compensation (please have in mind, that it's disposable)
    • you win more Popular Passion boosters after receiving the compensation

    please contact us once the Interseasonal race is finished. We'll be happy to add the compensation for all Popular Passion boosters owed by you.

    Thank you for your understanding, guys!

    Regards,
    Anna

  5. #15
    New Member Laurie8858's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    23
    DD.. I had the same problem with the fishing event. No compensation for their error which is frustrating. I also got the old zoo booster this past interseasonal. I was told it would be replaced with something else once I ‘rebooted.’ I’ve rebooted well over a dozen times & nothing. This is extremely disappointing especially with a game that I’ve spent ALOT of REAL money in.
    TOWN NAME: Laurie’s Land
    CO-OP: Seas The Moment
    CO-OP TAG: #SE6HJM

    “Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side because it's fake."
    People can make anything "appear" to be a certain way. Always be happy with what YOU have! The alternative is never better!

  6. #16
    I don't see either why Playrix in the case of the fishing event error - which ruined the event and the chances of winning! - would not be able to give a compensation at least to those who reported the issue. If they had a (convincing) reason, they should have explained it.

    Laurie, if you were told that re the old zoo booster by someone from Playrix, tell them in your former report, it didn't work (as was said above, it worked already and usually, when going back into the game). If it was someone else and you didn't report it yet, do so - see Anna's post above. Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie8858 View Post
    DD.. I had the same problem with the fishing event. No compensation for their error which is frustrating. I also got the old zoo booster this past interseasonal. I was told it would be replaced with something else once I ‘rebooted.’ I’ve rebooted well over a dozen times & nothing. This is extremely disappointing especially with a game that I’ve spent ALOT of REAL money in.

  7. #17
    New Member Laurie8858's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    23
    DD.. I reported the old zoo booster right away with a screenshot (I like to show proof so there’s no doubt). CS rep responded back saying they were aware of the problem & I should be compensated after I restart. I’ve restarted, reloaded & even updates today & nothing. I responded back to her letting her know I hadn’t gotten compensated & after 4 days, got a response back from her similar to the first. At this point, I feel I’m getting nowhere. I’m not sure what else to do. I will say this.. If I got a compensation without a ‘pop up’ then I’m unaware of it. However, I haven’t gotten any pop up from Ernie like some are saying above. Beings admin is able to see boosters we use, etc etc.. I have asked CS rep to please check to see if I’ve gotten something that I’m unaware of. I haven’t gotten a response back on that yet.

    As far as the fishing glitch, I agree with you. As much money as Playrix makes on this game (from mere Tbill packages alone), you would think that it would be no big deal to compensate those affected. Especially during a competition.
    Last edited by Laurie8858; 02-10-2019 at 04:53 PM.
    TOWN NAME: Laurie’s Land
    CO-OP: Seas The Moment
    CO-OP TAG: #SE6HJM

    “Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side because it's fake."
    People can make anything "appear" to be a certain way. Always be happy with what YOU have! The alternative is never better!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie8858 View Post
    ....I responded back to her letting her know I hadn’t gotten compensated & after 4 days, got a response back from her similar to the first. At this point, I feel I’m getting nowhere. I’m not sure what else to do. I will say this.. If I got a compensation without a ‘pop up’ then I’m unaware of it. However, I haven’t gotten any pop up from Ernie like some are saying above. Beings admin is able to see boosters we use, etc etc.. I have asked [their CS representative] to please check to see if I’ve gotten something that I’m unaware of. I haven’t gotten a response back on that yet.
    You're doing the right thing there: keep responding and clarifying things and asking Sure they should be able to see what you got or not, AND to deliver it. That is why we write to them.
    But I keep seeing the same 2 or 3 names here (for CS), and I think they might be a bit ...overwhelmed. So, keep at it, and don't lose your good mood over it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie8858 View Post
    As far as the fishing glitch, I agree with you. As much money as Playrix makes on this game (from mere Tbill packages alone), you would think that it would be no big deal to compensate those affected. Especially during a competition.
    Yes, as I also have comparison with other games, I thought already that other games have found (more) ways of being more generous more often. Playrix - so far - doesn't seem to have found a way of "belated" compensation, or how to keep track in such situations. Or they don't have enough ppl, or they simply don't want to, whatever - as one can see, it's a moot discussion, when only players are involved
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-02-2019 at 07:44 PM. Reason: edited quote by taking out name

  9. #19
    New Member Laurie8858's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    23
    I got a response back today from the same gal that I’ve been talking to since Jan. 24th. To say I was disappointed is an understatement. I wish I could submit a screenshot to show you because it’s truly shocking. It had absolutely nothing to do with the zoo booster replacement. Instead, she said she was glad to let me know there was a new update out with new content (mind you, I had already installed it yesterday morning when it was available for iOS). Then she said, ‘In case you have questions or problems in game, we will need the latest tech info to help you, so please send us a totally new request after you have updated, because the current request contains technical details of the previous version.’ And closed the ticket out. How is one suppose to take that? I am trying really hard to be understanding yet this has been an absolute bear over something beyond my control! And yes, I’ve mentioned the same name because that’s the tech I’ve been working with on this issue. Another co-op member got someone else & is still waiting as well.

    This is off topic, but while I have you, can you please tell me where to go to see forums that I’ve been active on? To find this one, I’ve had to scroll for this thread. I’m sure there’s an easier way that I’m unaware of being new to the forums.
    TOWN NAME: Laurie’s Land
    CO-OP: Seas The Moment
    CO-OP TAG: #SE6HJM

    “Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side because it's fake."
    People can make anything "appear" to be a certain way. Always be happy with what YOU have! The alternative is never better!

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie8858 View Post
    This is off topic, but while I have you, can you please tell me where to go to see forums that I’ve been active on? To find this one, I’ve had to scroll for this thread. I’m sure there’s an easier way that I’m unaware of being new to the forums.
    You can find all your posts if you go to your profile: click on your username in the upper corner of the page, then under "My activity", you will find all of your posts.
    Alternatively, you can click on your username (or someone else's, if you want to find their posts) on any of your posts, then "View Forum Posts", it will again list all your posts.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •