Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glitch - Interseasonal - old Zoo booster

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    You can find all your posts if you go to your profile: click on your username in the upper corner of the page, then under "My activity", you will find all of your posts.
    Alternatively, you can click on your username (or someone else's, if you want to find their posts) on any of your posts, then "View Forum Posts", it will again list all your posts.
    Thank you so much Dreadnought! I kept clicking on ‘my profile’ on the left hand side which took me to email settings. That’s where I was getting lost. Thanks again!
    TOWN NAME: Laurie’s Land
    CO-OP: Seas The Moment
    CO-OP TAG: #SE6HJM

“Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side because it's fake."
    People can make anything "appear" to be a certain way. Always be happy with what YOU have! The alternative is never better!

hi Laurie,

sorry it took me longer to reply - I was thinking about the explanation to your remark below, but it is not easy to explain it in a foreign language. Misunderstandings happen so easily (which might be a reason also, that Playrix doesn't try to explain much), esp in written-only. So, bear with me (also if it sounds long-winded, also a matter of translation)

As an aside, I would recommend you edit your post(s) above and delete the name of the CS representative. Forum rule nr 11 is not exactly about innocently telling a name, esp. for praise! but you're better off with summarizing instead of literal quotes in this case and no (real) names. Hence, no screenshot is probably better also, but in case you want to try that out (with a pic of your town, f.e. <grin>), see the descriptions for several OS here.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie8858 View Post
    I got a response back today from the same gal that I’ve been talking to since Jan. 24th. To say I was disappointed is an understatement. I wish I could submit a screenshot to show you because it’s truly shocking. It had absolutely nothing to do with the zoo booster replacement. Instead, she said she was glad to let me know there was a new update out with new content (mind you, I had already installed it yesterday morning when it was available for iOS). Then she said, ‘In case you have questions or problems in game, we will need the latest tech info to help you, so please send us a totally new request after you have updated, because the current request contains technical details of the previous version.’ And closed the ticket out. How is one suppose to take that? I am trying really hard to be understanding yet this has been an absolute bear over something beyond my control!
    I understand your reaction - I had that answer once and thought also it CAN'T be true... and at the moment, you are not alone with it either, see f.e. this post and Bess' answer to it (there below).
    But one thing, we can be sure of: it is nothing personal and they are not just postponing an answer, cos they have found the next excuse for not answering. I am NOT saying,
    • an explanation wouldn't have helped, or
    • they couldn't have done it better, and!
    • above all! I agree that it wouldn't have been necessary, if they solved the issue earlier!

but I have some sort of understanding accord. to this assumption:
    The CS folks cannot 'see' (or interpret) your message, with the game info attached. Their task is to act as a filter for things that are given to the Devs (who then should solve the problem). Even if they may be the same persons sometimes, working in shifts here or there -- there certainly are checklists or procedures or whatever it is called. To make sure the Devs get ONLY totally clear cases over, for the bit of time THEY have for such 'taking care' stuff.
    This way they make sure they have current (!) info about OS, version, and the other stuff the game internals tell them.

And here was their new update, just arrived in the middle of it all, and I think, they asked for new reports (as happened before already, btw) without checking back or anything of it further (cos if they did it for every incoming message, it would take too long, as certainly a lot of things would have to be *asked*) - like, did you update? did it work? is the problem still there? what else did you install/do? <= instead they ask you to send a new report, which has all that data in it, again, and updated. yes, that part of your msg is then updated, too. Obviously neither they nor we can trigger it, once the conversation is started.

As I said I can understand your anger and disappointment, cos we simple players (or folks doing their work *differently*!) cannot understand that blue part above, but if it helps, I can tell you from experience, that other game portals (re)act very similar (that is where I got my assumptions mainly). They are just trying to go on fast, esp. with everything they cannot solve right away - we probably cannot imagine how many messages and mails they get, additionally to the forum (what our Mods forward, f.e.) and Facebook and other social media. (And -- not related to you or your posts -- we can see the repetitions and that many newcomers don't read anything before writing, alone in the forum here.)

Plus the stuff they want to do, like making videos ;Þ

so, how do you take that... I suggest, with staying calm and starting the conversation over, as requested
    We will NOT give up! Hope you can still see the former conversation to copy the "worst" points over. A warning that may be good for your nerves: You will most probably get the same first reply again, with a ton of (here) useless suggestions. Just keep your text, send it in again and go on.
    Until they finally get it and send you your compensation for that silly old zoo booster!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hi Laurie,

sorry it took me longer to reply - I was thinking about the explanation to your remark below, but it is not easy to explain it in a foreign language. Misunderstandings happen so easily (which might be a reason also, that Playrix doesn't try to explain much), esp in written-only. So, bear with me (also if it sounds long-winded, also a matter of translation)

Thanks DD! I fixed my last post. I wasn’t aware that names weren’t allowed. Thank you for bringing that to my attention! It won’t happen again. =)

I resubmitted my ticket & got a response back this morning. It was very simple... ‘We weren’t able to find anything wrong with your account. Submit another ticket with any questions or concerns.’ Then the ticket gets closed. Just like that. For 1.. I never said there was anything wrong with my account. For 2.. I’ve installed the update, reloaded, rebooted, given screenshots, device info, you name it. I’m truly at a loss here! At this point, I give up. Playrix wins! I don’t know what more to do. Submitting ticket after ticket can’t be good. I can hear it now.. ‘Here’s the woman with a million tickets submitted.’ Haha! I have spent hundreds buying tbills, different packages, etc.. I know I don’t have to but it supports the game. Now I wonder why? Why support a game with such customer service? I’ve played other games like this & I will say, I’ve never run into anything like this. Yes, I’m frustrated. Understandably so! It’s so easy for them to say (for a lack of better words).. sorry I can’t help you then close a ticket so you’re left scratching your head with no way to respond. Funny thing is, a friend bought a tbill/booster package & didn’t get the boosters. They replaced the booster with not only 1 but 17!! I’m sure it was a mistake but hey nice mistake! I’m just trying to get ONE booster replaced. I did submit yet another ticket but this is the last. I won’t submit anymore. Next thing you know, I get suspended for too many tickets submitted or something crazy like that. I’m truly at a loss here!
    Last edited by Bessville; 02-11-2019 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

People can make anything "appear" to be a certain way. Always be happy with what YOU have! The alternative is never better!

I resubmitted my ticket & got a response back this morning. It was very simple... ‘We weren’t able to find anything wrong with your account. Submit another ticket with any questions or concerns.’ Then the ticket gets closed. ...
    I have never seen that, that a ticket is closed with their reply, and I can't reply to it anymore. They might want to or claim to, but I still could reply (and contradict *g*). You are extremely unlucky with "your" CS ppl.

I would recommend to get the ticket number of your last ticket -- when the reply gets in, it should be top right behind the "i" (this might be dependant on your OS, did we clarify what you have already?).

Then send this ticket ID AND a link to this thread by PM to... well, either to Anna Petrova (her name and "adress" is on the page before this one, she's a Playrix Admin) asking nicely to help you
    OR to one of the Moderators asking nicely to forward it to Anna.
    (click on the underlined words to follow the link to the Mods names and addresses - I don't know what the desired way is at the moment) Click on the name of a person to get the option to send a "private message".

Anna will be able to check with her CS-colleagues, especially as she offered the compensation AND contacting them in her post.

still wishing you good luck - and finally success!
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-10-2019 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I have never seen that, that a ticket is closed with their reply, and I can't reply to it anymore. They might want to or claim to, but I still could reply (and contradict *g*). You are extremely unlucky with "your" CS
    It seems to be quite a recent thing _DD_. When the zoo update came in and Kindle players had to wait so long and weren't able to visit other towns, I wrote and asked if they would compensate me with some clovers for all the helps I'd missed out on (OK, I knew it was never going to happen, but I was angry and thought I'd try just in case lol ), and they did it to me twice. The first time they just said the Amazon update would be out soon and closed the conversation, so I tried again and it took them so long to reply that the update was out by then. Both times they ended their message with this :

Screenshot_2019-02-10-21-41-21.jpg

It says thank you for your message, how do you rate your contact with customer service, from very bad to very good, and the red button at the bottom says new conversation. There was no option to reply.

I'm very suspicious that this is their way of getting rid of all those pesky people who keep contacting them with their problems. Maybe if they make the process even more difficult more people will just give up and go away!
    Last edited by JJay; 02-10-2019 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    It seems to be quite a recent thing _DD_. ...
    Both times they ended their message with this :

Screenshot_2019-02-10-21-41-21.jpg

It says thank you for your message, how do you rate your contact with customer service, from very bad to very good, and the red button at the bottom says new conversation. There was no option to reply.
    Thanks, JJ, and also for the translation! I have seen that, too, but much later, not with their first reply, so to speak. hm, not much one can do then, indeed, than to start a new conversation... getting a new agent... then, if you're "lucky", maybe a new update comes out... much fun.
    I also wonder, btw, whether they ever look at the feedback they get through this...

I'm very suspicious that this is their way of getting rid of all those pesky people who keep contacting them with their problems. Maybe if they make the process even more difficult more people will just give up and go away!
    Yes, one could have this thought.
    And there I thought one couldn't make it any more difficult.

It seems to be quite a recent thing _DD_. When the zoo update came in and Kindle players had to wait so long and weren't able to visit other towns, I wrote and asked if they would compensate me with some clovers for all the helps I'd missed out on (OK, I knew it was never going to happen, but I was angry and thought I'd try just in case lol ), and they did it to me twice. The first time they just said the Amazon update would be out soon and closed the conversation, so I tried again and it took them so long to reply that the update was out by then. Both times they ended their message with this :

Thank you JJay!! I have no idea how to attach a screenshot (seems like a lot of trouble with resizing to the ‘right size’ & so on). I’m still trying to wade through all of the settings & figure my way around the forums. I even screw up posting reply’s with quotes. Haha! And yes, I too, wonder if that’s not a way to make people just give up. I know I have!

DD.. This is what has been happening so you’re forced to open another ticket. However, today I got compensation with a couple gems & 2 tbills. Wow! What a headache! Oh well, it’s over now & time to move forward. Thank you for all of your help!

Thank you JJay!! I have no idea how to attach a screenshot (seems like a lot of trouble with resizing to the ‘right size’ & so on).
    In the Design Discussions subforum is a thread "How to post a screenshot" with a few hints; maybe you find some help for your OS there.
    The biggest barrier seems indeed to find a good little site where one can resize the pic easily (and w/o costs - I remember I found two just with googling); then it's not difficult.

DD.. This is what has been happening so you’re forced to open another ticket. However, today I got compensation with a couple gems & 2 tbills. Wow! What a headache! Oh well, it’s over now & time to move forward. Thank you for all of your help!
    So, they finally reacted to your last ticket? yay, Fine! glad to see patience (and persistence <g>) pays. And you're welcome