Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glitch - Interseasonal - old Zoo booster

Glitch - Interseasonal - old Zoo booster

I have reported it ingame, too, but have only the automated reply yet, so, no ticket ID.
    Have replied to the receipt:

Interseasonal Regatta: The 4th reward for Coop goals shown is the Coupon Popular Passion, which doubles popularity points (in the old zoo) - which don't exist anymore!

(you get the coupon description when you tap on it, even when it is still grayed out, so I am not talking from memory.)
    I have 14/19 tasks and almost don't "dare" to continue.

The fishing event was also ruined in the end, because Playrix didn't fix their error of not counting fish for the chests anymore after the last personal goal - although they acknowledged the error and claimed to be working on it. But: nothing.
    I asked in my ticket to exchange the old zoo coupon ASAP, but I bet I will get a similar "answer" now. So: Help please!
    (and check your rewards )
    Last edited by Bessville; 01-23-2019 at 06:52 AM.

Playrix is aware of it already, DD, and you're right, lol, they're 'working on it'.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support.
    - Use the search function to see relevant posts.

One of my prizes was the old booster for popularity points. They shouldn't have those boosters as prizes any longer. I left my co-op and returned so it would go away. It was replaced by ingots when I returned.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Thanks for bringing this under our attention, DD.
    I found the same old zoo booster between the coop rewards and I am the only one in my coop who has.
    So Forummers if you check and don't see this booster maybe one of your coop members will.
    Ticket is send and now... Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Playrix is aware of it already, DD, and you're right, lol, they're 'working on it'.
    so they are? I don't have a reply yet.
    Would have been wonderful if they thought about such - really easy to think of - consequences of their changes BEFORE doing them.
    (they don't have a CS department, one would sometimes think, and now no QA either? but they do have some trained Devs? ;p)

Thanks, Bess, and thanks, Ruud! yes, my Coop partners have different rewards also, as usual.

Popular Passion rewards

So far in this interseasonal, I’ve gotten five Popular Passion booster and they’re showing in my Laboratory. What will happen to them? Will I get something else since they have no use anymore?
    Level: 143
    Town Name: Billville
    Playing since: November 29, 2014
    Friend Code: 6JXT3V
    Zoo Level: 45
    Devices: iPhone 8+/iPad Pro 10.5"
    Barn Size: 3585
    Mine Depth: 54,000+
    Money spent on Township: Lost track
    Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/XxReBillxX

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    One of my prizes was the old booster for popularity points. They shouldn't have those boosters as prizes any longer. I left my co-op and returned so it would go away. It was replaced by ingots when I returned.
    I saw this only later, Katville - in a different thread, so I think your post was moved here.
    I wasn't aware of this "solution", and it helped me, too, thanks

It is of course not feasible for solo'ers, and you need an active partner, OR, when one wanted one of the following rewards.

I have written in my ticket to close it, if that is possible, cos Bess said they are working on it already.
    It is still beyond me how this could happen with such a major update, and why they can't take this coupon out now and FAST.

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    It is of course not feasible for solo'ers, and you need an active partner, OR, when one wanted one of the following rewards.
    It's something hoppers do regularly DD - they will jump in and out of the coop they are hopping to, until they are offered the rewards they particularly want. Cunning, eh?
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support.
    - Use the search function to see relevant posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    It's something hoppers do regularly DD - they will jump in and out of the coop they are hopping to, until they are offered the rewards they particularly want. Cunning, eh?
    yes, I "learned" that yesterday, was not so interested in the amount of work for hopping - but it works only for future rewards, those the Coop hasn't won yet. So it will not be so thrilling anymore, I guess.

In any case, the emphasis here was on the fact that a solo racer can't do it, and thus, not help themselves.
    Not even in interseasonal (how "fun" that will be if it happens in a seasonal regatta!). And someone might not want it, cos they liked their other original rewards.

Playrix obviously has their focus elsewhere than getting their zoo change fully correct before delivering it.

I had collected 3 of the old zoo boosters. When I opened my game Ernie paid me 6 tcash, 15 emeralds, and 9 rubies for them. Thanks Ernie!!
    Kat, trying to pm you but your box is full.