Thread: Level 3153 and Harder Levels

Level 3153 and Harder Levels

Ok. So I'm stuck on level 3153 because not enough oil is spreading for me to get rid of. It's frustrating to use 3 boosters and pop all the bubbles and still have moves left but not win. Others have mentioned similar issues with getting enough bubbles to pop. Also, I totally agree with the posts about the fact that Playrix no longer gives you 2 lightning boosters together anymore. Finally, I totally disagree with their categories of regular, harder and hardest. This level (3153) should be purple (hardest) rather than red (harder). I find some regular levels to be impossible while some harder and hardest can be won relatively easily.

Thanks to the other players who are posting hints and suggestions to win different levels. Without your posts and the YouTube videos, I would have quit playing this game a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by EM5066 View Post
    Ok. So I'm stuck on level 3153 because not enough oil is spreading for me to get rid of. It's frustrating to use 3 boosters and pop all the bubbles and still have moves left but not win. Others have mentioned similar issues with getting enough bubbles to pop. Also, I totally agree with the posts about the fact that Playrix no longer gives you 2 lightning boosters together anymore. Finally, I totally disagree with their categories of regular, harder and hardest. This level (3153) should be purple (hardest) rather than red (harder). I find some regular levels to be impossible while some harder and hardest can be won relatively easily.

Thanks to the other players who are posting hints and suggestions to win different levels. Without your posts and the YouTube videos, I would have quit playing this game a long time ago.
    Hey there! I'm so sorry to hear that level 3153 turned out to be that challenging If you're still having trouble beating it please contact our Support Team via the game settings. They'll be happy to share some tips on beating this level with you! Best of luck