Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Problem after the updating

  1. #1

    Problem after the updating

    Has anyone else had problem this morning receiving their rewards. I play on IOS, I’m connected to Facebook. It has never happened before. I updated this week. The co-op has three people but I’m the only one running the regatta. I finished 10th and bought the extra task and this morning I didn’t receive any of my chest rewards. I have written on the help tab but haven’t had any reply. I am very upset. So much work and money. Am I wrong to feel so annoyed?

  2. #2
    If you go to the regatta window > "Season" tab, in the upper left corner you will find a yellow button. When you click it, you can see the last seasons' statistics, including how many chests you reached every week. If that number is showing up correctly, it's possible that you actually got the rewards, but didn't see the animation for it. Did you rush through the end-of-the-race animation? Can you tell if there was any increase in your mining tools, construction materials, tcash, etc, anything that could've been a reward?

    That's one scenario, but if you're certain that you didn't get any rewards, the best thing you can do (which you did) is to contact support. Make sure you reply to the initial automatic response, and after you do, someone will get in touch with you.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    If you go to the regatta window > "Season" tab, in the upper left corner you will find a yellow button. When you click it, you can see the last seasons' statistics, including how many chests you reached every week. If that number is showing up correctly, it's possible that you actually got the rewards, but didn't see the animation for it. Did you rush through the end-of-the-race animation? Can you tell if there was any increase in your mining tools, construction materials, tcash, etc, anything that could've been a reward?

    That's one scenario, but if you're certain that you didn't get any rewards, the best thing you can do (which you did) is to contact support. Make sure you reply to the initial automatic response, and after you do, someone will get in touch with you.
    Hi, thank you for your reply. I am sure I didn’t get any rewards for the chests I collected. I first got the rewards for staying in the same league, like coins and tokens for the yacht club which I was already to the maximum points so I lost the extra ones as well and after that it all disappeared and no rewards for my chests and I live in my game so I know all the things I have so nothing has been added without me noticing.
    I have contacted help many times now and got a a message that seemed to be automated because it didn’t address my problem.
    I am very upset and don’t want to continue my game and the inter seasonal regatta is on now and I see no point in participating as if errors like that can spoil our games and not be resolved we end up losing interest and getting angry.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Solamore View Post
    Hi, thank you for your reply. I am sure I didn’t get any rewards for the chests I collected. I first got the rewards for staying in the same league, like coins and tokens for the yacht club which I was already to the maximum points so I lost the extra ones as well and after that it all disappeared and no rewards for my chests and I live in my game so I know all the things I have so nothing has been added without me noticing.
    I have contacted help many times now and got a a message that seemed to be automated because it didn’t address my problem.
    I am very upset and don’t want to continue my game and the inter seasonal regatta is on now and I see no point in participating as if errors like that can spoil our games and not be resolved we end up losing interest and getting angry.
    Everybody gets an automated reply at first Solamore - that's normal. Just keep replying to any of these that you get (to keep the ticket 'open') and respond with No when it asks if it was helpful, since a Yes will be taken as meaning they can close your help request entirely. Eventually you will reach a human being for assistance.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Everybody gets an automated reply at first Solamore - that's normal. Just keep replying to any of these that you get (to keep the ticket 'open') and respond with No when it asks if it was helpful, since a Yes will be taken as meaning they can close your help request entirely. Eventually you will reach a human being for assistance.
    I did and I have still not had a proper response to my issue. Now a new regatta started and I’m sure I won’t get my rewards and the most upsetting thing is not to get even an apology or be notified. I will try to stay away from the game and forget it all. Very sad because I enjoyed playing but if it’s making you stressed it isn’t worth, is it?

  6. #6
    Keep asking them and keep the conversation open, they’ve recently had a problem replying to help questions I’m told. It took them several days to reply to a question I sent them. Persist.
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:145
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •