Thread: Facebook friends?

Facebook friends?

I updated the game recently and now I have no friends to share lives with?! What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Tory Long View Post
    I updated the game recently and now I have no friends to share lives with?! What's going on?
    Are you still connected to facebook? It might be worth trying to disconnect and reconnect again, and see if any friends appear in the "Send Lives" window.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I'm having the same issue

Can't receive lives from friends

Can't send or request lives

For the second day now I cannot send or request lives. When trying to send there are no requested lives from friends in my inbox even though I usually have at least 15 which makes me think others have a problem requesting lives as well. I cannot send lives to Facebook friends either who did not request lives which I could do until two days ago.
    As for requesting lives, when I try a message pops up saying I requested lives today already which I did not.

same issue !?

Hi,

This issue needs to be reported by everyone directly from their games. You can find here a guide on how to do that. I don't know if this is a temporary glitch, or an actual issue, but either way, the support team will need the technical information from those affected in order to figure out if something is wrong.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES