Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting Prepared for Next Update

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    What a nightmare. I can’t believe ANY player would prefer this method of expanding their Zoo. My feelings about the new Zoo are growing increasingly negative.
    I enjoyed the old zoo, but what I tended to do was put a load of work into getting an enclosure and animals, then take a break. With the new zoo it feels more integrated and now I am working on it all the time alongside my town, so I prefer that it doesn't feel like a separate entity. So far I like the card system, though I'm sure it will get tougher the further along I get.At the moment I still need 50 animals so it's not too hard getting animal cards I need.
    Also I know they need to look at quantities of the orders but I really like helping friends in their zoo, this also adds to making it more a part of our game. So many players ignored their own zoos before and certainly ignored other peoples, so at least now it isn't forgotten.

I really hope their is some new enclosures and a regatta task coming with the update, to give you guys with completed zoos the chance to be involved in it

Dear Nana and friends
    If/When the next update gives us a new animal family/enclosure the players with a complete zoo will have a big plus over those who haven't complete their zoos.
    The benefit is collecting cards for just one family at a time.

As soon as you have one card of a family member you can start building the enclosure.
    Only after building it you will know for sure wich/how much building materials you need.
    But I guess it will be 350.000 coins, 230 glass, 230 slabs, please correct me if I am wrong.

Then about the cards:
    For the male and female you need 30 pieces of the common cards each; for baby boy 15; for baby girl 10 rare cards.
    As soon as you have enough cards for one of these animals you can push the button that appears at that moment to receive the animal and bring it to its new home.

The cards for that animal will still keep on coming in but now marked as double cards!
    When you got 10 double cards you can change them for 4 useful cards for the other family members.

In this way your new animal family will be completed in a much shorter time then when you have to work on 8 families at a time.
    So getting started today with a preparation on that part is at least useful.

Note: let's just hope for ONE animal family at a time in each update to come;D
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 01-21-2019 at 11:27 PM. Reason: If/when... and amount of cards for adult animals

Thanks Rocky_Ruud for the encouragement.

Thanks Rocky_Ruud for the encouragement.
    You're welcome, Nana!
    Just a little glimpse of hope from time to time will keep us in the game.
    Or at least not out of sleep

Morning Nana...I sold off half of my CBs yesterday , i think I have just under 100 of each but the way my trains flood me with them I don’t think it will take me too long to build them back up.

I haven’t been working on my zoo , it just seemed pointless to give up all those over the top product requirements for nothing specially while the event is on which I finished yesterday so now will focus on replacing stock ...I am so Mother Hubbub right now. Lol

Will Township Windows PC get the zoo update also?

I have Township on my mobile phone and have updated zoo. But I have heard nothing regarding the PC game. It seems PC game is the last to get any changes. Does anyone know if PC players are included?

To all my friends with a completed Zoo, I think we should be preparing for the next update.

My guess is the update will release after the Color Splash event ends and before the Chinese Lantern event begins (only 2 weeks from today). It would be perfect timing since the Regatta will be inter-Seasonal for a week and it would allow developers to introduce any new Zoo tasks when the next Seasonal Regatta begins.

If the update introduces a new animal family and enclosure, I don’t want to be caught “flat footed” with low inventory of building materials. I was using them to complete the gold coin tasks in this last Regatta, so my inventory is rather low - only 80 or so of each material in my barn. Another thread on this Forum is tracking the new Zoo enclosure requirements and my guestimate is that a new enclosure for me would require between 240-250 each of 2 materials needed.

I would be interested in hearing thoughts from those with fully completed Zoos - what your thinking is and how you are prepping.

I’d just like to point out that the official word is “new animals (and regatta task/s) in upcoming updates”. (Paraphrased)

I really hope on behalf of all the completes, that it is this next update due (according to history) in the next two-three weeks, but there’s just as much chance it’ll be a later update.

I just don’t want anyone operating under the belief that there WILL be a new animal in the next update.

A new regatta task has also been confirmed, although what or when is unknown, and the Russian helpshift has been edited to have any regatta info removed as it was no longer accurate.

The Windows updates run as much as a few months behind the mobile updates, although I’m hoping they get this one out as quickly as possible in the hope that it may be the fix the Windows players need for their disappearing zoos, but all we can do is wait and see, I’m afraid.
    Last edited by Nevada; 01-21-2019 at 05:50 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Dear Nana and friends
    When the next update gives us a new animal family/enclosure the players with a complete zoo will have a big plus over those who haven't complete their zoos.
    The benefit is collecting cards for just one family at a time.

As soon as you have one card of a family member you can start building the enclosure.
    Only after building it you will know for sure wich/how much building materials you need.
    But I guess it will be 350.000 coins, 230 glass, 230 slabs, please correct me if I am wrong.

Then about the cards:
    For the male and female you need 20 pieces of the common cards each; for baby boy 15; for baby girl 10 rare cards.
    As soon as you have enough cards for one of these animals you can push the button that appears at that moment to receive the animal and bring it to its new home.

The cards for that animal will still keep on coming in but now marked as double cards!
    When you got 10 double cards you can change them for 4 useful cards for the other family members.

In this way your new animal family will be completed in a much shorter time then when you have to work on 8 families at a time.
    So getting started today with a preparation on that part is at least useful.

Note: let's just hope for ONE animal family at a time in each update to come;D
    Hey Ruude just wanted to let you know that some adult cards actually need 30 case in point the polar bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Hey Ruude just wanted to let you know that some adult cards actually need 30 case in point the polar bears.
    You are completely right, Virginia!
    For each family the needed numbers of cards are the same, but not 20 but 30 for adults each.
    I've changed that immediately, thanks!
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 01-21-2019 at 11:29 PM.

No problem I only have five other families going right now so I wasn’t sure if the number of cards needed changed for other families.